New Indictment Any Minute Now

the timing though: right after the testimony from yesterday and right before Trump meeting without anyone with Putin, this is going to have to be a big focus when Ken Burn releases his documentary

3 Likes

Have they gone through the same process I had to go through and spend the same amount of money I had to in order to make that happen?

Maybe they should try it sometime. I have no problem with that.

If I can’t do it illegally why should they be allowed to? Thought ya’ll were about equal treatment, or is that the Animal Farm equal treatment you are talking about?

Hahahaha, Ken Burns. Nice touch.

Well good for part of your family for adopting. I wish more people would. Do you personally have to deal with all the crap that goes with that from the expense, to the downright rude and obnoxious behavior from those who claim they are the most tolerant among us?

It’s not an easy thing to do.

Yep. @PeterGriffin pointed that out earlier. Even the selected words chosen by Rosenstein when announcing the indictments indicate there is more to come…

In addition to releasing documents directly to the public, the defendants transferred stolen documents to another organization, that is not identified by name in the indictment, and they used that organization as a pass through to release the documents. They discussed the timing of the release of the documents in an attempt to enhance the impact on the election.

The conspirators corresponded with several Americans during the course of the conspiracy through the internet. There is no allegation in the indictment that the Americans knew they were communicating with Russian intelligence officers.

No allegation "in the indictment" as opposed to something definitive that shows these several Americans were unwitting. :thinking:

There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime.

Again, “in this indictment” showing that future indictment’s could have exactly this. And the very next sentence…

There is no allegation that the conspiracy changed the vote count or affected any election result.

See the difference in a definitive statement, versus the “in this indictment” statements.

Yep…the roaches are definitely scurrying right about now.

And that’s precisely what Corn and Isikoff write in “Russian Revolution.” The Obama Admin. knew how Trump and his supporters would play it.

I don’t give a damn what Wikileaks says. They’re about as reliable a source as saying “we report, you decide.”

Only very stupid people think cops and prosecutors are incompetent and/or stupid. Especially at the federal level.

Only on Sunday’s to Church. Don’t want to embarrass the wife any more than normal. :laughing:

No kidding. And that is really saying something too.

If Roger Stone is smart, he’s leaving the country right meow.

1 Like

Stone is smart, I think. But I thought Manafort was smart too. And come to find out he didn’t even understand how the cloud works. I think these dirty tricksters from a bygone era are in way over their heads, and do not even know it. Investigative techniques have modernized and advanced at a speed that prevented them from keeping up. Which seems to ultimately lead to their downfall. I predict the same will happen with Stone here as well. He will think he can still game the system, but his prime is long gone now.

1 Like

I love the fact that this happened while Das Bimbo was in Europe. Really really embarrassing for him.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall earlier in the week when Rosenstein told Trump this was happening today. I also have to imagine that much of the bluster seen at the NATO summit, with the end result being the same as the beginning, was because of this as well.

Nah, the desperate one is you reaching back for the excuses.We see it. I really don’t give a ■■■■ anymore if you do.

How about “immersed in a dysfunctional organization”

The end result is similar to what you get with stupid and incompetent.

I said this earlier, this is only the only presidency in history where you can dodge the White House just by waiting until the president is out of town. Who’s left to hold the fort?

Melania’s body double.

I’m not surprised that you have no idea.