New Indictment Any Minute Now

Wow… all that detail about the DNC server hacking… and the DNC never even allowed the FBI to have access to the server. Amazing

1 Like

Rosenstein is announcing the indictment of 12 Russian intelligence officers by name for hacking into email systems and voting systems in 2016…

You know of course nothing will happen to the Russians. Which makes sense. They can indict them and never have to prove anything in court.

Trump is being impeached.

1 Like

I am confused
Didn’t we all already know that Russia was behind the DNC Hack ?

So what does this Indictment really do?
How is Mueller going to prosecute the 12 people?

Guccifer 2.0?

I assume Roger Stone is either calling his lawyers or packing a bag to leave the country.

You really start felling sorry for lefty. So, easily fooled. 20 mins ago it was the end of Trump. Now they get an indictment of people who will never come to trial. lol!

2 Likes

Give it a rest, clown.

4 Likes

Russian Military.
Day before Dotard meets with his master.
PERFECT timing!
Well played sir!
Vlady won’t be pleased with the orange one.

2 Likes

This is probably the only presidency in history where you can get around the White House just by waiting until the president leaves.

It’s just getting Strzok weaselness off the air… That’s all…

Exactly.

char

Mueller probe: 12 Russians indicted for DNC hack - CNNPolitics

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/rod-rosenstein-expected-to-announce-new-indictment-by-mueller/2018/07/13/bc565582-86a9-11e8-8553-a3ce89036c78_story.html?utm_term=.6945ab955c0a

are you pretending this indictment proves they did it? You need a trial for that…

Good one…

Stop. Just stop.

See, it a rehash to get Strzok off the air. That’s how corrupt the top of the FBI is…

Yeah, just after I posted they switched. I think mubarak’s SirriusXM channel is a bit behind.