New Hampshire Primary

Young voter turnout is low and many of high population counties have reported. Buttigieg should be able to chop off a few more %

Are both Warren and Klobuchar knocking the Kid Sniffer back? You go girls. lol

looks like Trump will out perform Obama in 2012

1 Like

You’re starting to sound like that guy at the office who keeps repeating the same joke over and over. :wink:

There it is again. lol

2 Likes

All he has to do is not get less votes during reelection and he’ll have performed better than Obama. lol

surprised at how well Klob did, hope she can make something happen out of this.

Man, why even run, whoever you two are? :rofl:

only question left, is will Trump get more votes than Bernie? lol

me too, having buttigieg and bloomberg slug it out for the liberal vote isn’t enough to ensure Bernie wins. We need it to be split 3 ways

Warren is playing spoiler for Sanders now. I wouldn’t be surprise few wealthy lib elitists will start funding her campaign just to split the commie votes.

damn billionaires in their wine caves!

See what happens in the south…

Ya I thought awhile back she will get a little pressure from the DNC to stick around she is clearly denting his results from 16.

the south will not be kind to this crop

Bennet dropped out not long ago tonight

Exit polls show warren would probably split pretty evenly across buttigueg, klobuchar and biden. At least in NH…

Other states prob different

Who knows…

is that what they tell you? lol. she’s the female version of bernie. maybe some women would opt for the woman, but most of her voters will go to bernie. no matter what they tell polsters.

I think that’s the guy I saw Election night 2016 that looked like he was going to cry because he was franticly looking and not finding votes for Hillary.