New Dog Whistle: Trump vs Cummings

And that’s why i don’t explain much to a dedicated never trumper. They are going to think the worst no matter what. :roll_eyes:

Because racists can get pretty friendly with people they dont see as equal. But damn, your whole having black employees being evidence of not being racist is insane. If he wouldnt hire blacks he’d be breaking the law.

You just listed him employing blacks as a reason he’s not racist.

that’s your opinion.

1 Like

I like the whole thing now, where someone can’t be racist, if they haven’t used the word race.

That’s a pretty sweet deal for racists.

1 Like

He has lots of black friends as well… many of them liberals. The accusation is just flat out phony.

As I said no such accusation was made against him until he came down that golden escalator. Then it was open season from the LSM and leftists in general.

so he didn’t call black people “Lazy” because of their genetics.

Trump has been publicly called a racist since the 1970’s welcome to reality

I like the whole thing where if the LSM or a leftist politician calls you a racist then by golly you are a racist. :sunglasses:

He was never accused of racism while being the head birther?

1 Like

and that is not even with the really, really obvious one

A false accusation from the left. Doesn’t really count for much.

Anybody that questioned Obama about anything much was going to be called a racist by some.

Kind of ironic.

1 Like

So now it’s he was only accused of being racist by lefties before he ran.

Your words:

“He was never accused of being a racist till he came down that escalator.”

This is not true.

actually now it seem to be
well it was only once so it does not count even though it was the main reason why he became a common name in politics…

Trump could call for the return of slavery and people would line up to say he wasn’t being racist and was simply telling it like it is.

especially those who defended slavery as being a good thing for African because it brought them to the US

maybe. but when he actually says something racist let us know

(this does not include being critical of anyone who is non-while btw)

Right.

Like San Fran.

You guy see racism under every bed and behind every tree.

Thread title says “dog whistle”. That’s the perpetual lib go-to charge to mask truth.

Forgot about the fake news and leftist pols.