New Auto Tariffs Anyone?

Hell if I had that kind of money I’d be riding in a gold colored Lamborghini Aventador Cabrio while wearing purple tinted aviator shades.

Was that you I saw the other day? :sunglasses:

“New Tariffs Anyone”. I agree! President Trump should be placing tariffs on nations which refuse to sell our vehicles and/or place astronomical high tariffs on our vehicles. Tariffs on vehicles coming here should have a min. 60% USA Made content and countries such as Canada and Mexico should turn into “dumping grounds” for other nations to bypass our tariffs
Factory%20-%20Auto%20Assy%20Line%20GM-01

My dream car would be a Rolls Royce Phantom. You pay out the wazoo for gas & maintenance on those, but if you can afford the purchase price you can generally afford that.

I like the Wraith. I’m a sucker for Rolls Royce Coupes.

What’s funny is that older Rolls and Bentleys from the 80s are actually cheap to buy. A regular customer of mine bought a Bentley Turbo for about 9 grand in excellent cosmetic and decent mechanical condition.

The downside… Maintenance is an absolute nightmare. We can’t even get most of the parts for it; I found a company that makes a lot of aftermarket stuff for the Turbo but you have to pay for the privilege. Just the water pump was 500 bucks.

1 Like