Netanyahu speaks to the House

great (no) show by the left to one of our most important allies in the middle east…

aligning with Hamas says more about the squad et.al.

never again applies to Gaza

demilitarize/deradicalize Gaza

Great speech by Bibi- very pro Trump

6 Likes

I heard that netanyahu was the only leader to address congress as many times. The only other one was winston churchill.

1 Like

He won’t have Churchill’s legacy. Once the war is over he’s probably going to prison.

in a leftist fever dream

1 Like

I dunno man. Israel takes corruption charges pretty seriously. They locked up Ariel Sharon for a while over it.

Nah, champagne and cigars.

corruption? LOL, cigars and good press.

2 Likes

Under Israeli law it was problematic.

Regardless, his political career is over after the Supreme Court neutering stunt Likud tried to pull last year that led to the largest riots in Israel since then 1960s.

But as long as he technically has a wartime coalition he can’t be touched. But that coalition ends the second victory has been declared. Hell it’s barely holding together right now. They’ve already had two major figures drop out of it.

1 Like

I think you mean two figureheads to give the illusion of unity. BB did not need them, he allowed them to sit on the “war cabinet” to show greater unity.

His coalition needed all the “unity” it could get. Considering the promises Likud made to everyone to be in a leadership position.

Elon Musk was in attendance as guest of Netanyahu. In proximity to a rescued hostage and her father:

1 Like

Interesting. Has musk publicly stated where he stands on the Gaza war?

I didn’t get to see it all but what I saw was wonderful…

Too bad the Democrats presumed Presidential candidate couldn’t be bothered to show up.

3 Likes

Of course, leftist Dems will be no shows because their disastrous foreign policies are what have caused the Oct 7 massacre and other chaos in the middle east. Lifting Iran sanctions have provided them the $$ means to fund terror groups like Hamas, Houthis and Hezbollah. The Dems have blood on their hands not only in this country but around the world as they also enabled Putin to invade Urkriane.

My trusted news sources are Newsmax, Fox News shows such as Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Greg Gutfeld, Jesse Waters & The Five.

1 Like

Exactly correct…

Not really but he’s met Netanyahu several times and been to Israel before and after 10/7

jd vance didnt attend either…

1 Like

Good lineup!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tlaib proudly representing the pro-Hamas wing of the Democratic Party.

IMG_0964

4 Likes

She has no shame at all.

2 Likes