National Enquirer publisher says they paid off Playboy model Karen McDougal in concert with Trump’s presidential campaign

Good post. Meanwhile, I’m enjoying the pace mostly for selfish reasons.

I’m noticing a whole lot of itchy, impatient Trump supporters online, as well as their enablers, who have made it a full-time job pretending that they aren’t enabling.

Talking nonsensically about hypocrisy appears to be a good salve for the latter group as it dwindles.

No, not reference Obama.

Yeah. I was thinking of someone who actually shot someone face to face and they died.

Without thinking to hard the one I remember was Jackson because he was a crazy ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Whataboutism IS hypocrisy.

Lower-looping alert! We have lower-looping!

2 Likes

The deflections in this thread are hilarious…

Sorry Trumpers and so called conservatives you backed a lying criminal that sweet talked you clowns into supporting him…many still support him and will continue to.

You ask yourselves “why is Trump getting hit when all these other guys are let go!?”

“He is getting singled out by the establishment” you say.

“His crime was winning!” you cry out

The truth is much simpler then the multilayer, multi agency conspiracy you folks cling to in order to rationalize what is happening before your eyes.

Trump is a crook…

5 Likes

I hope Bruce Willis was able to save his marriage…

1 Like

Most of your fellow Republicans on here think Trump is a swell guy.

What is more important to talk about?

The Administration falling apart because of actual real evidence coming to light that during the campaign they were committing felonies and establishing secret back channels to Russia or how a radio station not playing “Baby Its Cold
Outside” is a canary in the coal mine signaling the fall of Western Civilization?

This is amusing.

Only if Obama ordered it.

What about the daughter? Nobody has ever brought up the daughter.

The daughter’s not American. Doesn’t count apparently. She was 8 years old though, while we are throwing out ages to spur emotion. Remember Sneaky’s argument is not that children shouldn’t be killed, it’s that AMERICANS shouldn’t be killed.

Obama murdered the dad. He didn’t murder the son. That is an assumption.

Obama did KILL the son w/o due process. Probably as an accident. It’s wrong either way, but to characterize it as murder is dishonest.

Must. Punch. Liberals.

5 Likes

This post:

“Yes, i denied it for too long, but now the evidence is overwhelming, I’m sensible enough to admit that I was wrong to support Trump. I’m sorry. Could we please move on?”

would make me fall out of my chair.

This clown just constantly lies on an hourly basis.

1 Like

This will make it more challenging for President Trump to argue ignorance of campaign finance laws and breaches of laws, should he be faced with any charges arising out of these incidents.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/196982439522992129

There’s always a tweet.

I am of the opinion that President Trump is a habitual liar. And this has been the case throughout his entire life. It is a characteristic trait so deep within him, that it is all he knows how to do. And this character flaw will end up resulting in substantial problems for him down the road, as he is now in a position where his statements will be evaluated by people governed by the truth.

I have remained very neutral in my opinion regarding the Russia incidents. I will patiently await a final read-out from the investigators working on that probe. But these current incidents regarding AMI and Michael Cohen seem to me to be of real concern for President Trump. If the alleged claims are in fact accurate, then President Trump has committed a serious felony. Something that would far exceed the threshold of high crimes and misdemeanors.

2 Likes

Largest ever because they raised more money than ever. It’s all relative.