"Nancy Pelosi!" I Scream

I would like to see a homeless guy run and get elected with the homeless and illegal vote. Then the dems will suddenly support voter id.

1 Like

Well that took a turn.

4 Likes

I don’t like ice cream and I don’t like Nancy Pelosi. I’m not lactose intolerant; I just don’t eat ice cream because of all the sugar in it. It’s the same way with liberal policies. People think they like liberalism, but what is really happening is they’re addicted to the hidden sugar. Nancy Pelosi is the Queen of added sugar.

4 Likes

I think what you’re missing is that no one cares about suit colors or ice cream flavors or spray-on tans when they go to the voting booth. So the answer to your question in the OP is almost certainly not at all.

Such a simple statement, but so much to work with.:grinning:

1 Like

Show your work!

1 Like

Sugar in ice cream is not hidden. Sugar in Campbell’s tomato soup is hidden.

2 Likes

Sugar is bad regardless of it’s hidden or proudly displayed. Americans eat entirely way too much sugar and it needs to stop. This is why Democrats cannot be allowed to ever wield political power in America ever again.

1 Like

Donald Trump eats Big Macs loaded with hidden sugar and chocolate cake with two scoops of proudly displayed sugar.

Nancy eats $100/gal ice-cream out of her $10,000 freezer, while people die.

1 Like

Still had not eaten ice cream this year. I mean, I like ice cream, I’m just not crazy about it, you know?

1 Like

The Senate passed the PPP reload today. We’ll see what Marie Pelosi got and does tomorrow.

1 Like

My icecream drawer brings all the boys to the yard
And they’re like, it’s bigger than yours.
Damn right it’s bigger than yours…

2 Likes

Dang, you guys don’t mess around with ice cream. I had not thought of ice cream in months. I’m I missing out? Do I need to eat more ice cream? Lol

I don’t like Pelosi, I think she is a rat, but this is stupid. She’s allowed to like ice cream. Come on people.

I was eating gelato a couple of days ago. It was really good. Because my mom is a doctor, she gets to keep her job, and I get to enjoy luxuries like this, thanks to her. Let us count our blessings…

1 Like

But golf was just fine?

Well cons do love them some food outrages…remember the brown mustard outrage?

1 Like

Is that similar to the “Trump Got Two Scoops of Ice Cream” hissy fit libs here threw?

1 Like

You know that’s Trump in a nutshell right?