"Nancy Pelosi!" I Scream

You are completely confused. TDS has nothing to do with ice cream. Nothing to do with Biden or Pelosi. There is no equivalent to TDS. This is TDS. And there is a lot of it going around.

1 Like

No need to wonder. That’s what SNAP is for.

And you can’t really flaunt ice cream to Americans. Fresh vegetables would be a bigger flex.

Gotta give her credit for going with the ice cream of color.

Next time we see a Republican on a horse, will it get the same reaction?

Nancy is out of touch like many of the posters here. Personally, I wish somebody would empty a dump truck full of ice cream in her front yard.

That was what Time Magazine observed when they did an interview with the President. They recorded their 4 course dinner at the White House. Trump didn’t flaunt his ice cream while being recorded in front of his fridge in the middle of a national crisis.

Bet her hubby is going nuts. Usually has San Fran Nan far far away. Poor guy! :grinning:

1 Like

They always seem to take the left wing side of issues not involving Trump at all as well, but they are “true” conservatives and “true” republicans. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Everything going on and this is the best thing you came up with to be mad about? Weird flex but okay.

1 Like

What is going on is PPP is not being reloaded and Marie Pelosi is eating cake on the balcony.

And she and her fop Schumer are the reason it’s not being reloaded.

2 Likes

They aren’t coming back until at least May 4 unless there is “an emergency”.

Somebody buy that woman a damn dictionary and a TV.

Here. Let me help.

:couch_and_lamp:

Yeah. I’m standing on this hill right now.

They don’t need to “come back”. She and the fop just need to get out of the freaking way.

1 Like

That’s legitimately silly.

True, but they need to be in session.

Don’t care about small business when it comes down to it, do you? 60% of the working people in this country. Nice.

True colors and all that.

1 Like

:rofl: I’m not dying on it.

She sent them home before they voted last time. I don’t care how they do it.

She and the fop are bailing out the NYC hospital system, which was in financial trouble before this virus hit.

I get what you are saying, however the gall to say they will not go back into session to do business unless there is “an emergency” shows they have no clue what that word means.

2 Likes

Tone deaf Nancy strike again!

2 Likes