NANCY DENIED! President Trump Seizes Pelosi’s Aircraft, Cancels ‘Foreign Trip’ Over Shutdown

Originally published at: NANCY DENIED! President Trump Seizes Pelosi’s Aircraft, Cancels ‘Foreign Trip’ Over Shutdown | Sean Hannity

President Trump abruptly “postponed” Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s planned foreign trip Thursday; saying he was “sorry to inform” the left-wing leader that her overseas excursion would be “rescheduled” over the government shutdown.

“President Trump on Thursday appeared to deny military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for a foreign trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart, in a stunning response to her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown,” writes Fox News.

“Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate,” Trump wrote in a letter to Pelosi.

“I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative,” he added.

Read the full report at Fox News.

Awwww!

Now she’s gonna have to fly with all the smelly, little people.

1 Like

Check that. There’s no way these dimocrat slime will go on a trip if they have to pay for it.

Taxpayer funded or nothing for nancy.

Apparently the trip was a secret for reasons of security, until President Trump decided to reveal it to support a petty political stunt. Are you okay with the President violating security to score points. He’s done it several times now. #Puppet!

Are you kidding? The Base loves this. But Trump is still the first modern president not allowed to give a congressional SOTU. That will be what is remembered.

He’s giving it after the shutdown.

Try to keep up.

And she’s free to fly private and pay for all of the security she needs.

See how that works?

And he didn’t violate any security for a trip that didn’t happen.

But most importantly remember, she’ll NEVER pay for her own trip. Taxpayer funded or bust!

I would hate to see those security people working without pay. She definitely needs to delay her PR trip.

Trump is such a dope.

She was only going over to discuss the adoption of children so…

.>
Trump isn’t being denied the ability to deliver a SOTU to congress.
.>>>>

She’s speaker of the house and third in line for the presidency. She’s not flying coach for security reasons not up to her.

You obviously don’t know a thing about security or you are trolling pretending you do not know about it. But then again neither does the President apparently.

He keeps kicking himself in the face. He must like it.

She loves taxpayer funded trips more than she loves the troops.

If she cares she’ll fly private.

Isn’t this the first time that someone has told any President that they’re not allowed
or they should put off their address to the American people?

It’s the first time that the government has been shut down for a month too. Trump likes to set records. They’re records for being a screw up by still.

Washington D.C., and Politicians on both sides of the spectrum have been corrupt for years.

A little transparency on both sides, no matter what your ideology is, is a good thing!

The shut down will help overall.

I guess one simple question that this comes down to is this; Are the American People and the government workers willing to sacrifice a little in order to drain the swamp, and make more transparency in Washington?

I guess it’s time to find out the truth about what people really believe? The American People, and the Politicians.

.>
The swamp creatures in DC aren’t the ones being hurt by Trump holding 1.3 workers hostage (employees and contractors). Congress, Lobbyists, High Ranking Officials - they all have plenty of money to weather the shutdown.

Those being hurt are:
Members of the Coast Guard
Members of the Secret Service
Customs and Border Patrol Agents
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agents
TSA Agents
Food Inspectors
Air Traffic Controllers
Court Personnel
etc.
etc.

You know the people that actually do the work.
.>>>>

I agree. This is all about transparency. This shut down reveals that Trump has absolutely no idea what he’s doing.