My Dog. Simply the Best

Rest in peace, Daisy. You were my best dog. You were perfect.

7 Likes

Very sad @LucyLou.

1 Like

Very sorry to hear about that.

1 Like

That sucks :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Sorry for your loss

My very good old boy went in February. Very tough. Sometimes I still call for him. I wrote him a little obituary about his life, named all his best friends, places, and things over the years. I never posted it anywhere but I’ve found myself glancing at it time to time and it fills me with the good thoughts.

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if I wouldn’t just be better off like those people that don’t understand the connection. Those that are indifferent. I’m not criticizing, to each his own. But to many of us it’s brutal.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss.

1 Like

Sorry for your loss, babe. :broken_heart: May she go to that great doggy park in the sky, where there is infinite treates and belly rubs.

2 Likes

Hmmm, babe?

My condolences @LucyLou

1 Like

I’m so sorry, sad news indeed.

1 Like

Our best friends never live long enough. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I don’t need your snark.

Sorry for your loss. May Daisy Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss. :hugs:hugs for u.

2 Likes

Thank you, I did love her best. I’ll save that poem.

1 Like

Nothing like the love and loyalty of a dog, they are truly man’s best friend. I’m sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

My newest pup

4 Likes

Oh so gorgeous. What kind? Thanks for sharing.

We have now lost the last of our long-time 2 cat, 2 dog family. My heart needs a rest.

Hes a pitbull
We now have 2 pits and an English pointer

2 Likes

That poem made me cry :cry:.

Have had a few dreams about my Anabel, who breathed her last in August. In one, I’m welcoming her with open arms even though I know she’s gone, and she’s wanting to return to her new home.

In another, I’m delighted with a new puppy, and she’s still there, nudging me like Hey! Don’t forget about me.

She’s pain free, and I’m delighted for her. but I still miss her.

4 Likes