Musk's peace plan

Stop with the false binary choice. There is an array of options here.

I :heart: this map!

2 Likes

russians in ukraine have the same rights as any other ukrainian citizen. revolt is not one of them.

you know who has no rights in ukraine? putin

there’s not going to be a nuclear war.

I am pro-American.

The massive amounts money going to kill people in Ukraine could be better spent elsewhere.

Open warfare between the US and a major nuclear power is an existential threat to America.

thats funny

1 Like

Most of that money is spent in the US.

Who do you think manufacturers all of the arms and material that are being sent to Ukraine?

Just consider the recent news:

The Secretary of State extolled the opportunities from the destruction of Russia’s pipeline.

The US is officially designating its base in Wiesbaden, Germany to run NATO’s war in Ukraine.

The US is sending long-range missiles into Ukraine under direct control from Washington.

The US is rapidly escalating a war with a nuclear power that can wipe every NATO city off the map.

Tell me again why it is the United States should be footing the bill of this war?

1 Like

veto-ing a ukranian selected target is not “direct control”

and no, i would be against that.give it to them, let them decide how best to defend ukraine with it

Well… that changes everything! Never mind.

Yeah, it is.

Counterpoint: Russia started a fight it can’t win, and is now mired in the folly of sunk cost. They should announce an immediate armistice today, pursuant to peace.

2 Likes

did russia win yet? i mean, they’ve been winning since february… right?

Remember when libs used to spit in American Soldiers’ faces about no war for oil?

How times change now that they’re bent over in the sack with the MIC. :wink:

2 Likes

no its not. we would not be selecting targets, just deselecting them. and no, i don’t like ut

Because Russia is an adversary. A weakened Russia is to our advantage. Let’s take them off the board for a decade.

Yes, history begins in February 2022 if you believe the party line from Washington.

The US instigated the violent coup in Kyiv in 2014. It supported a bloody civil war in eastern Ukraine on the borders with Russia. Would the US tolerate similar actions by a foreign power in Canada or Mexico?

Carlson and Greenwald are right about the insanity of PSA’s about surviving a nuclear attack on New York or other major US city.

Have you ever heard of the Monroe Doctrine? In whose hemisphere are “we” in? What was the reason for the Cuban missile crisis? IMO…“we” aren’t practicing what we have historically been preaching.

1 Like

I don’t recall any of that. I do remember strong support for the troops but deep disdain for the leadership, though.

And yes, I am sure you can dig uo an articke or two. But does that prove hostility from “Libs” writ large? I don’t think so.

1 Like