Musk's peace plan

No no no, I’m sure Putin would face no domestic consequences for nuking his country’s breadbasket and irradiating his own nation.

A diehard Russian nationalist is definitely also going to destroy his thousand year old civilization he loves for spite.

2 Likes

Yes, and Kosovo was universally recognized as part of Yugoslavia/Serbia.

NATO attacked Serbia and then recognized Kosovo independence based on elections similar to what Musk is proposing.

A nuclear war between NATO in Russia could kill billions. Is it worth that to make sure that Russians in Ukraine are denied the rights that NATO gave to Albanians in Serbia?

Why do we listen to Musk about anything? Except venture capital and mining I guess? He’s not even an expert in the stuff he pretends he invented. They let him design one thing on his own and it’s a car that looks like an eight year old drew it and then built it out of SNES graphics.

4 Likes

All logical points, but also, Russia doesn’t have the technology required to start a nuclear fight with us. Those missiles would never leave their own soil.

■■■■ Russia, ■■■■ Serbia, ■■■■ russian propaganda

here’s a peace plan

9 Likes

Perhaps because the “diplomats” in Washington are acting incredibly stupid and are doing their best to provoke WW3.

Celebrating the benefits of the destruction of a Russian pipeline in NATO-controlled waters is hardly a peace initiative.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1576887542540017667

Neither is hosting a federally funded conference in Washinton on ways to partition Russia.

This is all on Putin.

He chose this war… he can choose to stop at anytime.

1 Like

Perhaps because you’ve been pro-Russia through this whole thing and now that they’re losing to a vassal state, one of the most embarrassing military defeats in the history of nation-states, you see peace and UN supervised elections where you didn’t before.

3 Likes

Okay, you would rather turn the world into a radioactive crater than allow Russians the same rights as Albanians.

Stop with the false binary choice. There is an array of options here.

I :heart: this map!

2 Likes

russians in ukraine have the same rights as any other ukrainian citizen. revolt is not one of them.

you know who has no rights in ukraine? putin

there’s not going to be a nuclear war.

I am pro-American.

The massive amounts money going to kill people in Ukraine could be better spent elsewhere.

Open warfare between the US and a major nuclear power is an existential threat to America.

thats funny

1 Like

Most of that money is spent in the US.

Who do you think manufacturers all of the arms and material that are being sent to Ukraine?

Just consider the recent news:

The Secretary of State extolled the opportunities from the destruction of Russia’s pipeline.

The US is officially designating its base in Wiesbaden, Germany to run NATO’s war in Ukraine.

The US is sending long-range missiles into Ukraine under direct control from Washington.

The US is rapidly escalating a war with a nuclear power that can wipe every NATO city off the map.

Tell me again why it is the United States should be footing the bill of this war?

1 Like

veto-ing a ukranian selected target is not “direct control”

and no, i would be against that.give it to them, let them decide how best to defend ukraine with it

Well… that changes everything! Never mind.