Musk Acquires Twitter

Yeah, they slept on the floor, not because Musk made them, that was part of China’s covid lockdown.

Honestly was there ever any doubt that right wingers would eventually line up behind the rich guy from apartheid South Africa whose money comes from slave-mined emeralds.

2 Likes

$1500 a month to build cars that sell starting at $50,000

The man is a Saint for allowing them to work so long in the factory for him.

Just looking out for the workers.

Why are Americans so lazy?

1 Like

Poor Elon Musk has no say as to what goes on in his factory.

Where would he ever get the money to insure the health and safety of his factory workers?

Again, Tesla didn’t do that, China did. It was part of their Covid lockdown jeesh.

And if my government locks me in my factory, I may as well do some long shifts to make money, what else is there to do?

Musk must have been beside himself with concern for his factory workers having to sleep on the floor.

I also spent quite a bit of my youth working 12 hour days six days a week right here in the good old USA.

I would be wondering why I was working under those conditions for the richest man in the world.

Provide me the Twitter link to F9/11, please.

I found Michael Moore’s feed, but not a feed to F9/11…and the last post he made about it was back in 2021.

You know who is very prominent on Twitter right now?

Dinesh D’Souza, making many tweets about how successful 2000 Mules is.

With a link on his feed direct to…wait for it…

…getting access to 2000 Mules.

Is there nothing you guys don’t just take the word of the Victim RW media for, as opposed to researching it yourself?

He is paying them three times the average so yes, he must have some concern for them.

China made them work until all hours of the morning at a yearly salary of $18,000?

But Musk is generous because he could have gotten away with paying them $6,000 a year?

Wow!

What does how much money he has have to do with it. I always just went by pay and benefits when deciding whether or not to work for someone. How much money the CEO has is none of my concern.

1 Like

That’s great pay, for China, much lower cost of living there.

Yeah he could be getting away with paying them $6k.

He’s a saint…a real saint, I tell you.

1 Like

Pay is relative, monthly cost of living in China is $224, so yeah, it’s great pay, in China.

We’ll probably because when you’re slaving away past 3 AM, you really don’t have a lot of free time.

A real saint, I tell you!

And aren’t we supposed to be encouraging business to get out of China?

Imagine why American workers are so lazy?

All ya gotta do is crack the RW linguacode, and you are accepted as one of them nowadays.

The vetting standards are at an all time low.

1 Like

Oh the drama, bet those are coveted jobs in China. But Musk is still a fool for doing business there, China will steal his IP, kick him out and keep his factories eventually.