Multiple whistleblowers come forward

Whoa! Looks like the Mooch knew all along.

https://twitter.com/scaramucci/status/1178393576436166656?s=21

Oh my god.

Read the ■■■■■■■ statute, it was passed in 1989 and hasn’t been changed.

The leaker had already filled his form out using the old form, not the new one. He is allowed whistleblower protections under both forms and more importantly under the law.

Read the law, Smyrna. It hasn’t been changed, only Congress can change it.

And maybe stop blindly believing the sources that told you otherwise, because they weren’t just wrong they were wilfully misleading.

7 Likes

Do you work for the Government Printing Office?

1 Like

Trump will resign.

Some folks are addicted to the mainstream media like a dopamine-stimulating drug. It reminds me of people who yell at the football game on TV like anyone is listening. lol

No, but I can read the ■■■■■■■ law, the statement from the ICIG and the timeline contained therein.

It’s not complicated or wonky.

"The Disclosure of Urgent Concern form the Complainant submitted on August 12, 2019 is
the same form the ICIG has had in place since May 24, 2018, which went into effect before
Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence
Community on May 29, 2018
, following his swearing in as the Inspector General of the
Intelligence Community on May 17, 2018. Although the form requests information about whether
the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging
the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute.

In fact, by law the Complainant
– or any individual in the Intelligence Community who wants to report information with respect
to an urgent concern to the congressional intelligence committees – need not possess first-hand
information in order to file a complaint or information with respect to an urgent concern.
The
ICIG cannot add conditions to the filing of an urgent concern that do not exist in law. Since
Inspector General Atkinson entered on duty as the Inspector General of the Intelligence
Community, the ICIG has not rejected the filing of an alleged urgent concern due to a
whistleblower’s lack of first-hand knowledge of the allegations.

The Complainant on the form he or she submitted on August 12, 2019 in fact checked two
relevant boxes: The first box stated that, “I have personal and/or direct knowledge of events or
records involved”; and the second box stated that, “Other employees have told me about events or
records involved.”

As part of his determination that the urgent concern appeared credible, the Inspector
General of the Intelligence Community determined that the Complainant had official and
authorized access to the information and sources referenced in the Complainant’s Letter and
Classified Appendix, including direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct
, and that the
Complainant has subject matter expertise related to much of the material information provided in
the Complainant’s Letter and Classified Appendix.

In short, the ICIG did not find that the
Complainant could “provide nothing more than second-hand or unsubstantiated assertions,”
which
would have made it much harder, and significantly less likely, for the Inspector General to
determine in a 14-calendar day review period that the complaint “appeared credible,” as required
by statute. "

2 Likes

Did Geraldo finally get inside Al capone’s Vault and find the millions?

1 Like

Let’s both watch going forward.

I wish that he will resign, but I very much doubt that will happen.

Other people post orange man bad…

I fail to see the difference

That’ll happen. lol

A whistle blower has a right to anonymity.
An accused person has a right to face his accusers and question them.

That is not mutually exclusive. But…if the whistle blower refuses to come forward, nothing he says should be used as evidence if there is no cross examination.

And message board lawyers are using every excuse in the book. Ya think they’re just a little nervous? Amirite? :+1:

:dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s neat…not gonna happen

Of course not.

So we heard.

Gym Jordan, who ignored that his wrestlers were being molested, is not really good at determining reality.

2 Likes

Yes in a court of law, when is Trump going on trial in front of a Judge.

1 Like

impeachment isn’t a court of law.