Multiple whistleblowers come forward

No, we haven’t.

We’ve seen a memo that contains the part of the call Trump wants us to see.

Ummmm first off the Shah was a brutal dictator put in place and propped up by the UK and the USA, they overthrew the democratically elected President (Mossadegh I believe the spelling goes) during the Eisenhower administration, I believe. The Savak was the Shah’s secret police, they tortured, killed and imprisoned so many Iranians that you couldn’t find a single Iranian that didn’t know someone who wasn’t tortured by them.

The Savak was trained by the CIA to do so, no secrets there.

So when the Shah was falling and the Ayatollah ascending the reason why Iranians were pissed had nothing to do with Carter. In fact, Carter took the Shah into the US for medical treatment at the height of unrest, he took the Shah’s side. He was never in favor of the Ayatollah, ever.

And 9/11’s roots go to Reagan and the Afghan/Soviet war, where he funded rebels who eventually became Al Qaeda.

3 Likes

Pizza is not one of the many investigations into Obama?

Would you please stop trolling with this crap. We all get it.

3 Likes

Of course he did.

It’s on a loop. Like an 8 track tape.

There’s a lot wrong with that tale.

I suspect Trump will resign. The stuff they are hiding will eventually see the light of day. That’s what happens.

• List item

More will be coming foreward I’m sure

Reminds me of the blasie Ford escapades during the Kavenaugh hearings. When that failed other so called witnesses (probably paid) came out of the wood work none of which were credible.

They should learn a new tactic.

1 Like

Fantasy land stuff there. :grin:

They’ve already been quoted repeatedly.

Read the story for yourself here.
# ‘Four Pinocchios:’ Does Adam Schiff’s Whistleblower Conduct and Lie Prove a Partisan Set-up?

Even the NYT’s is calling him out for lying.

Globalist CIA operatives are an arm of the enemy. There are perhaps non-globalists in the CIA.

There’s a strong argument to be made that there are people within the permament bureaucracy at CIA that are essentially an enemy within.

Chuckie wasn’t kidding when he issued his not so veiled threat to Trump that if he got sideways with the intel community they would bring him down.

Or perhaps, they released an inoccuous portion that could, with extreme effort be contorted into an “if you squint, read between the lines and hold your tongue like this it implies extortion” press release, and the full text, if released later will be even more clearly contradictory to the whistler’s parsing, thereby accentuating the get Trump dishonesty of the Democrat partisans.

We have the most corrupt president in our history but the CIA is the “enemy within”. :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I thought, back in 2016, the Democrat wisdom claimed that Trump didn’t really want to be President. Then it was a prediction that he didn’t want to run for a second term. Now it’s that he’ll resign under pressure. Keep guessing D guys and gals.

The most corrupt president hasn’t committed a single crime that could be unearth via a two year proctological inspection by a coterie of the nation’s most ethically challenged prosecutors. What makes him “the most corrupt President of all time”?

1 Like

I predict fat donald will get impeached.

It’s the continuation of the leftist Coup, nothing will come of it other than the most extremist fanatics on the left are kept appeased for now.

The Coup conspirators in the end should be tried for treason, but that likely won’t happen to Hillary, Obama, & most of his cabinet.

1 Like