Mueller team questions Russians about payments to Michael Cohen -- CNN

CNN reporting that Robert Mueller’s investigators have questioned a Russian oligarch about hundreds of thousands of dollars in payments his company’s U.S. affiliate made to President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Michael Cohen, after the election, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Viktor Vekselberg, chairman of asset manager Renova Group, is an oligarch close to Vladimir Putin, and last month the Trump administration placed him on a list of sanctioned Russians for activities including election interference. The purpose of the payments was unclear.

And that’s just what’s in the first two paragraphs. They better put an electronic ankle brace on Cohen.

If true this could be bad for trump…

VERY VERY …

I’m definitely not in the business of defending Trump, but shouldn’t the money have flowed the other direction? I mean, if the Russians did help with Trump’s victory, shouldn’t he be paying them?

My guess would be that their remittance does not come in the form of money.

Okay, so what’s this about, then?

they kind of just stole Trumps Iran deal thunder

1 Like

So wait what makes people think Russian Oligarch’s will tell Mueller the truth?
They can’t be held to USA Laws if they are citizens of Russia.
And Didn’t we just kick a bunch of Russians out?
So now Mueller is working with the Russians?

Vekselberg was at the same dinner as Mike Flynn in 2015 in Moscow.

He was also in attendance at Trump’s inauguration.

A little outside help to get Trumpie elected is what it appears to be to me. .

So is Mueller team leaking now?

Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin funneling money into Trump/Cohen hush money fund.

Nothing to see here.

no, youve been told this already…Why is it you people never retain anything outside of stupid conspiracies

You don’t find anything wrong here?

Aren’t you angry little lib.

Your world is crashing down all around you.

how so? My world is doing just fine, how about you?

Um…you DO know that when Mueller interacts with other parties, it could be the other parties who are leaking, right?

Just trying to help you out.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Once Obamacare collapse everything about his administration will be undone…as if he never was pres.

And that angers you libs does it?

Okay, but how exactly? $500,000 for what? I don’t think Trump needed money, he needed influence.