Mueller Targeted By Scheme Promoting False Sexual Assault Allegations

lol - Poor conan. You’ll catch up man. :rofl:

I got a feeling this Wohl guy is about to be real unhappy.

Not to become too hyperbolic, but the fringe element of crazy that is inspired by Trump and his drooling cultists are allowing some real doozies to find an internal safe haven in their lack of care for what it takes to make the world in the image of their Master.

From MAGABomber to this wingnut to the countless drones of the hive-mind cult that have abandoned all reason, logic, and whatever tenuous grip on reality they may have once possessed. They all share a common trait. An undying, unadulterated, sycophantic love for their Master. If anyone ever questioned whether propaganda, rhetoric, and consistency in messaging had a positive ROI, look no further than the last 2 weeks for your answer.

3 Likes

I guarantee his mom is pissed.

I would imagine. Any idea how old he is?

It’s a miracle he didn’t claim to be an Indian too.

He works for the Gateway pundit! :rofl:

Cherry on top…:joy:

Apparently he’s 20.

Good Lord. His father needs an ass whippin’.

His father is a Fox contributor. David Wohl.

He’s been promoting this story (the fake one) on twitter all day.

Like I said…

1 Like

Bwahahahahaha

:rofl:

Amazing! MAGA!!

2 Likes

We do believe they were encouraged to enter into a conspiracy to interfere in an investigation but chose to report it instead… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

+1internet

I’m just wondering how many others been bought off.

Trump supporters are really getting unhinged these days. You can feel their grip on power, and reality, slipping with each incident.

Where did @Cratic3947 and @conan go? Did Surefire Intelligence abduct them and is secretly briefing them on the their findings?

We believe these two women…don’t you?

Wash my name out of your mouth.

So…do you believe the women in this case or not?