Mueller Targeted By Scheme Promoting False Sexual Assault Allegations

All of them!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I guess he really likes that Holiday Inn - its the same place he held his Seth Rich press conference over the summer.

That hotel is about a half mile from my house. I wish i didn’t have class on Thursday, or I’d go.

1 Like

I certainly believe this woman.

It might even be a nostalgic place for him, from back during his days renting out women from the DC Madam.

this seems like a solid plan that could have in no way backfired.

2 Likes

Maybe swetnick saw him handing out red solo cups.

Someone offering financial (or other) benefits to another party in return for them to make up false sexual assault claims against an adversary?

Yeah, I can see see that happening in this environment…I can see that happening quite often.

All of them? Mueller is trying to throw the entire election? If this isn’t ironclad proof that Mueller is out of control with power and needs to be fired then I don’t know what is. How dare he report a crime during election season. He’s been in this business long enough to know that the wheels of justice come to a stop every 2 years.

1 Like

It better be a masterful airtight hit…I would not want to be making up lies about someone who has built a career on exposing and jailing frauds.

But you don’t like democracy, or at least you don’t want the US to be one, right.

Anyone who missed the previous adventures of Jack Burkman at the Holiday Inn should check out this thread:

3 Likes

I believe her. Don’t you?

1 Like

It’s a tough call, but I think I prefer his 2014 drafting of legislation to ban gay men from playing in the NFL:

”We are losing our decency as a nation,” Burkman said in a statement. "Imagine your son being forced to shower with a gay man. That’s a horrifying prospect for every mom in the country. What in the world has this nation come to?”

I go with it because 1. it’s ■■■■■■■ crazy and 2. he was not actually a legislator at the time.

I’m gonna guess that the employees of the Rosslyn Holiday Inn are just rolling their eyes and looking soooooo forward to another Jack Burkman clown show.

1 Like

Oh, I’d go if I could.

If that was true then GOP and Trump would be belived all time cause they all play victims like no one can.

Can’t fix stupid.

BTW, this place is around my back yard in Fountain Valley, CA.

The special counsel’s office confirmed that the scheme was brought to its attention by several journalists who were told about it by a woman alleging that she herself had been offered roughly $20,000 by a man claiming to work for a firm called Surefire Intelligence—which was in turn hired by GOP activist named Jack Burkman

1 Like

Oh that’s funny.

More stupidity.

This is how stupid you can be and still get wingnuts to swallow everything you give them.

1 Like