MUELLER’S MILLIONS: DOJ Has Spent Over $17 MILLION on Russia Probe So Far

I am not affirming or denying. I’m just passing on what others have said.

Proof that the FBI agents who interviewed him knew he didn’t lie?

22 indictments that have nothing to do with what the investigation was supposed to be investigating.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

Seems well within the scope of his appointment.

2 Likes

Our President spends more than that on his weekend golf outing. :sunglasses:

Cons don’t care about money anymore Anyway.

Besides, if the end result could be getting trump out of the whitehouse it’s priceless.

Not medals, but condoms. You know- his personal Vietnam.

1 Like

Absolutely.

He was charged with investigating possible links and any possible coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians, AND any other matters or crimes that may arise from that investigation.

It is so simple, I don’t get the seeming confusion on the part of so manny.

Not only that, Mueller isn’t finished, so saying there was no links is counting chickens before the eggs are even laid.

I am a part of the American Left.

I have never loved Mussolini for anything.

$17 million is actually pretty cheap for a year long investigation of this scope.

1 Like

56 million for Trump’s golf addiction so far. Why doesn’t the OP bitch about that for a few?

Take a wild guess or ask trump supporters around here, i’m sure you’ll get an immediate answer.

I’d ask, but I already know the true answer begins with “hypo” and ends with “crisy.”

17 WHOLE million!!!
OMG
Thats 3 weekends of golf for Donny Con

1 Like