Much more dangerous that Cronovirus

It won’t get from China to the US. You do realize that passenger manifests are checked before planes leave including noting where all of the passengers came from and how they got there don’t you?

You failed to answer the question again.

Why is that?

How long did it take to shut down travel from MX in 2009?

The virus is no longer contained in China.

If you have the answer feel free to post it and then show how exactly any of that proves your assertion that movement is controlled any better today than it was then.

more confirmed cases worldwide by the day.

I know that.

You do realize that passenger manifests are checked before planes leave including noting where all of the passengers came from and how they got there don’t you?

Having to constantly repeat myself is getting tiring.

1 Like

Yeah but movement is far better controlled today than 5 years ago because… well it just is damnit.

How do you know someone traveling from Europe didn’t share an elevator with someone coming from China.

I do know as undoubtedly do you.

Travel from Mexico was not shut down hence innumerable cases came to the US and dispersed among the population spreading it like wildfire.

That didn’t happen this time around did it?

That we can’t know nor did I make such a claim.

What we can do is identify people who would be coming from known affected areas and prevent them from debarking in the US even if the flight wasn’t from China.

If it gets serious enough we can of course shut down all international passenger travel from affected areas.

There was 9 new cases in America confirmed today.

You dont even know what the end result of this current situation is and you are trying to make a point? Wow.

Which isn’t “spreading like wildfire” is it?

Yes I’m making a point. Read back through my posts and see if you can divine it.

600 + cases worldwide in one day.
is spreading pretty fast.

Not in the US and 600 cases among 7.5 billion people isn’t a very large number.

Listen damnit, this isnt serious at all because as of right now I already know the outcome and based on some random assumption of mine and faith or something else completely retarded i already know that the best case scenario is going to occur So stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quite the fabrication. How long did it take to come up with that one?

clearly this whole virus was cooked up by the Chinese to attack the President during his re-election.

Wrong this was a hoax cooked up by the Democrats to show Trump cant handle a cold.

Oh and the media overhyped it to help them out.