Mtg violated state laws

As Sneaky himself recently said: dropped investigations equal exoneration.

1 Like

And let the voters in her district decide if her poor judgment, in this matter, is disqualifying.

Sure, sure. Is @moonshine in her district? Are you?

1 Like

I’m agreeing with you.

Am I in her district? No, I don’t think her district extends to NJ. If I was I wouldn’t have voted for her.

1 Like

I used to watch The Apprentice a bit. Trump’s boardroom decisions were many times capricious and based more on who he liked versus performance in the tasks. Similar to how he ran the White House.

1 Like

Libs have no standards. That’s why they embrace the double standard.

2 Likes

This is cool. Apparently there are a lot of legislators that are involved in monkeyshines!

1 Like

White male Christians cant get a break.

Money talks.

What a stupid, stupid post.

4 Likes

I already conceded that. Then I pointed out how the legal and justice systems seem to be being used as political weapons by the globalists to finely sieve and prosecute their opposition illegal gnats and harrass with prosecutions of borderline crimes, while using a 600mm gauge net on their own to allow 99.9% to escape investigation and trials.

1 Like

Thank you.

So, apparently, that’s what you were going for?

Sure.

Well then, congratulations on your stupid stupid post. :+1:

2 Likes

You and SF, thinking it is a stupid, stupid post…simply confirms I am spot on…
…hence, thank you.

Whatever gets you through the day. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Yes - we should look to the GOP for moral leadership. After all, they gave us a president who was twice divorced, thrice married, cheated on each wife, bankrupted 4 companies, has a reputation for not paying his lawyers, is on tape bragging about sexual assault, was twice impeached, and inspired an insurrection on January 6.

But hey - family values, personal responsibility, and law & order - right?

1 Like

You obviously don’t believe in redemption. No one can change their behaviour? No one can see the error of their ways and seek to change? Everyone breaks standards therefore, having none is better?

1 Like

Part of redemption is admitting wrongdoing and apologizing. That is something Donald Trump would never do. He sees it as a sign of weakness.

I look to politicians for public policy that improves the country. Trump had that. If I were looking for the other I would have definitely voted for someone else. Not the multiple times plagiarist Biden, of course, but someone else.