MSNBC MELTDOWN: Network Host Says REAL ‘MOBS’ are Those Attending Trump Rallies

Originally published at: MSNBC MELTDOWN: Network Host Says REAL ‘MOBS’ are Those Attending Trump Rallies | Sean Hannity

MSNBC anchor Nicole Wallace unloaded on the President’s supporters this week; saying the real “mobs” in America are not those harassing GOP politicians in restaurants and airports across the country, but those attending Trump rallies.

Wallace was commenting on the President’s recent use of the term “mob” in describing radical, left-wing protests against GOP leaders in the wake of Brett Kavanaugh’s brutal confirmation battle.

“I want to talk about the word mob,” she said. “The mobs I see are people who go to Trump rallies and laugh when Donald Trump mimics the testimony of an alleged victim of sexual assault. The mobs I see are the people who cheer when Donald Trump trots out the word, ‘I’m a nationalist’ and tells people to ignore the negative connotations, the lessons of history about what that’s associated with.”

Wallace’s comments comes just days after fellow MSNBC host Rachel Maddow compared the President’s posts on social media with pamphlets distributed by the Ku Klux Klan during the Civil Rights movement.

h/t Town Hall