MOVING FORWARD: GOP Plans Potential ‘Weekend Vote’ on Judge Kavanaugh

Originally published at: MOVING FORWARD: GOP Plans Potential ‘Weekend Vote’ on Judge Kavanaugh | Sean Hannity

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell signaled Thursday his party was prepared to move forward on President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court; setting the stage for a potential vote on Judge Brett Kavanaugh over the weekend.

McConnell, Flake, Collins and other GOP senators weighed-in on Kavanaugh’s stalled process hours after the FBI released its seventh background check on the potential Justice; saying there was no additional “corroborating evidence” to support Dr. Christine Ford’s allegations of sexual misconduct in the 1980s.

“Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., has already started a process that will produce a crucial test vote in his polarized chamber Friday on Kavanaugh’s fate. Should Republicans get the majority of votes they need — and Vice President Mike Pence is available to cast the tie-breaker, if necessary — that would set up a decisive roll call on his confirmation, likely over the weekend,” writes the Associated Press.

Senate Democrats slammed the recently released FBI report Thursday morning, calling the document “incomplete” and “very limited” in its scope and findings.

Read the full story at the AP.

Color me surprised.

Once again, color me surprised.

The FBI investigation was exactly the scope which was agreed upon last week.

So the dems can go ■■■■ themselves, or each other. I really don’t give a ■■■■ which.

I believe the allegations have been effectively refuted.

I support moving forward with a final confirmation vote this weekend.

Let the riots begin…just in time for election.

Now get out there libs and do your part.

Just don’t destroy any classic cars when you start burning the cities, please.

1 Like