Most Popular (Vice) President Ever

“unpopular presidents” dont gain another 10 million votes.

see how all the same stupid narratives fall flat?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

or Pence.
Harris’ approval rating is close to how voters viewed former Vice President Mike Pence after his first six months under former President Donald Trump.
A tracking poll conducted by YouGov America found that Pence’s favorability rating stood at 42.5 percent at the end of July 2017. Comparatively, his unfavorability rating stood slightly higher at 44.8 percent. Separate polling by Gallup from around the same time showed 42 percent of voters viewed Pence unfavorably, while 42 percent viewed him favorably.

Unpopular president do however lose their bid for a second term.

See. Bush Sr., Carter, and Hoover. Now add trump to those failed presidents. No need for quotation marks. He was, is and always will be unpopular.

Allan

Alla

1 Like

mkay thanks for your opinion

I didn’t vote for him in the past, why do you think that I would I vote for Trump in the future? (personally, I seriously doubt that he will be the nominee.) Seems like you are just lashing out in response to your prejudices and emotions. Perhaps because you know I’m right about Biden?

Sort of like dumb and dumber. :wink:

as though biden has any heft at all

what a laughing joke

The clown show continues! Anyone who said they voted for Biden because they felt Trump was a clown, is now a clown themself! Hey Biden said Cuomo did a wonderful job as governor!

gawd

treat him like he’s the victim

what a sewer democrats are

1 Like

The Party in power choosing the Incumbent is the norm. And it is noteworthy the Trump’s vote count was the second largest in the history of Presidential elections. He got almost 5 million more votes than the Messiah Obama got in 2008 and over 8 million more than he got in 2012.

They are one giant party who races to the bottom! The glass is always half empty, there’s nothing good to them about this country! Liberal politicians who abuse their authority are the victims to them. If they were anymore bat crazy, they’d sleep upside down.

1 Like

Biden won for one simple reason, and the dnc will lose for one simple reason! Your entire party ran as the guys who could cure Covid! You lied and people are still dying! People won’t forget. If you run on wearing masks and run on shut downs, you will lose in biblical proportions.

1 Like

Then why did he get 11.3 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016?

Voter fraud, obviously.

1 Like

Ah, and that would also explain how a dud like Biden got over 12 million more votes than the most Obama ever got. Thanks for the insight.

You’re welcome.

Trump’s a bitch.

:rofl: That old man would beat you like a rented mule.

He does have 75 or so pounds on me and that OMS that everyone gets upon turning 65…

My Trump-fighting approach would be to climb a flight of stairs, then kick him after he collapses.

2 Likes

As opposed to his opponent who had previously said that he had sexually assaulted women?