“Most Lethal Terrorist Threat” - “White Supremacy”

I am going to go ahead and take our top pilots word over yours. How many have you personally seen?

The 2 most lethal threats to our nation right now, are in the WH.

4 Likes

Ok. Well Biden was specifically talking about terrorist threats. Which is different than what you’re describing. Criminal and economic problems within minority populations is not a terrorist threat. They are huge problems of course, but not terrorism.

“We won’t ignore what our intelligence agencies have determined to be the most lethal terrorist threat to our homeland today: White supremacy is terrorism,” Biden said. “We’re not going to ignore that either.”

i dont believe it is a matter of pilot skill.

sensors give odd readings sometimes. i bet the best pilots would agree to that. i bet the pilots who reported these things havent ruled that possibility out

regardless, be scientific about it. whats more likely - fantastically futuristic space/aircraft, or sensor anomalies.

i’d love to discuss more in a different thread

The instruments they spotted them with, are their eyes.

Drinking 1500 calories sugar-coffees with a side of cheetos while smoking/vaping before a two day binge is the most dangerous thing

3 Likes

what’s even more upsetting is that we prob wont see ramifications of that until they are out of wh

kind of like the rampant racism and wokeism caused by Obama - mr historic “hope and change”

3 Likes

you gotta take control!

The “intelligence agencies” that said this, were the same that told us Iran had weapons of mass destruction that then sent us to war, losing thousands of lives, costing billions of dollars and accomplished NOTHING because they were wrong. Maybe they should be referred to, going forward as…idiot agencies?

1 Like

You think their data is wrong?

thats not what is released by the pentagon

I think they have been totally corrupted and need a severe house cleaning from the top…down and I’ve told HannityLand this for years now.

2 Likes

It’s why they aren’t ruled out as technical glitches.

-Huh?

it is if you happen to be black

When 52.6% of all murders are committed by only 6% of the population…yes and it’s a no brainer.

3 Likes

Can I ask a question as to why so many people here feel the need to post on this subject?

Suppose Joe Biden is completely wrong about the threat white supremacist terrorism poses to Americans.

Why is this important enough a subject upon which to start multiple threads?

1 Like

Ah that’s what you meant by likelihood. Yes overall health issues are more lethal then. The government should have no say or try to protect you from those.

I would say social media is up there too. Probably just as lethal

I am not playing any games. Your op said that white supremacy exists. If you are asking for some other reason i will gladly provide you with examples

Yah, why should anyone be worried when the party who claims everything is racist declares war on racism?