More protests in the capitol building

They clearly don’t care unless it involves their political enemies.

Many of their enemies are rotting in jail for merely walking thru the capitol building.

Sounds like something Putin would do!

3 Likes

That military no longer exists. You have a lot of gumption.

Then who killed bin Laden?

Obama.

1 Like

So edgy.

The military you had before this one. Which was not like this one.

1 Like

That word doesn’t mean what you think it does.

When did you retire?

Why is that relevant?

Because your first hand knowledge of the subject is relevant.

Do you feel they Men In Black memory-wiped my mind when I left?

Here’s a Pro Tip for you: I know more more about war stuff than any 10 people you will ever meet in your life.

Of course not. You would have first hand knowledge of the subject, particularly the years you served. You would have less knowledge of the readiness of the military for years you were not serving.

Hence the question.

There it is…you’re nothing if not predictable.

They didn’t.

Over 40 years of study and practical application-not hard to predict.

How would you know and why?

Pro Tip 2: soldiering hasn’t changed much over the past 2,500 years.

Human performance hasn’t at all.

If you are not in the military right now, you have less understanding of it’s readiness because you are not part of it, you are not under and in command, you are not seeing the training, the hardware, the missions, anything…

When you were, of course you have a better understanding of what is going on.

This is not some kind of crazy statement.

When I worked in the Lumber industry, I had a firm grasp of trends in the industry, of where growth would come, where it would not, what prices would do, what products would dominate the next cycles…

Now that I am out of it, I still know way more about lumber than most people, but I no longer understand current trends as well as I did.

That’s all.

How would you know?

Did you just compare working at Home Depot to soldiering?

Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier, or not having been at sea.
Samuel Johnson (1791)

Sweet flex.

I was speaking of first hand knowledge. Which you have more of while you are in something, as opposed to being out of it.

But hey, you do you.