More protests in the capitol building

Wait what?

This is between you and Smyrna and smyrna doesn’t need my help but….

Did you seriously just write about needing the right to point out the lunacy of the left?

Respectfully what the hell do you think we’ve been doing?

I don’t know if you’ve notice but what was a reasonably peaceful world prior to 1-21-21 is now teetering in ww3…what was a reasonably secure southern border has been overrun due to the intentional policies of this administration…we hear more and more stories about boys in girls lockers rooms and girls sports…the inflation rate that was less than two percent has been running anywhere from twice that to over 9%…fbi agents are conducting guns drawn raids of peaceful people for the crime of praying in front of abortion clinics while ignoring the firebombing of pregnancy counseling centers…

Shall I go on….oh…and we have a president who has collected millions of dollars through foreign influence peddling schemes guiding our foreign policy at a time when the world is on fire.

We the conservatives bring those reality’s, all of which trace their roots back to Inauguration Day 2021, repeatedly.

And we get “there’s no evidence…yeah but Trump” on a daily basis.

Please don’t lecture Smyrna or anyone else about conservative detachment from reality. Americans who live in big cities overrun by migrants while the guy you voted for and his surrogates have lied about “operational control” of the border understand what reality is. Americans living paycheck to paycheck working two jobs trying to keep up with inflation understand what reality is. Ukrainians and Israeli’s who died when the world saw a feeble weak old man in the White House screw up Afghanistan and figured it would be fine to invade and murder certainly know what reality is.

Do liberals get that?

Or do you guys wanna keep repeating this administrations plethora of lies and blaming trump?

4 Likes

Respectfully, a lot of what you said can be debated but it doesn’t mean a lot coming from a side that has, for the most part, been detached from reality.

Here is what is real. In 2020 we experienced a once in a century pandemic that killed millions of people worldwide. It forced people to work from home, to isolate. It destroyed supply chains. And it changed the way people looked at their lives and the world they lived in.

It was never going to go back to normal right away. Inflation was going to happen because in order to keep the lights on Governments the world over had to pump money in. Our economy isn’t the same now than it was in 2019. Wages had to go up to entice people, there are still vacancies everywhere, and that means prices go up.

We have fared better than anywhere in the world with a modern economy. Our growth is excellent, wages have for the most part kept up with inflation and lately, inflation has flattened due to aggressive moves from the Fed to stem it. But that now means housing is less affordable. It isn’t easy, but it was never going to be easy.

Immigration, to me, is like Guns and Abortion. Problems that will never be solved because both sides cannot agree on any sort of reasonable solution. And the reason why is that both sides benefit from it not being solved, it keeps their supporters locked in to their sides. No one’s hands are clean here.

2 Likes

…in 2016 Hillary made up a lying dossier that the FBI used to secure FISA warrants from judges. No one was held responsible. Brennan informed Obama…but no one was held responsible. We have a very serious problem in our nation, at the very top of our trusted agencies and you NEVER address it. Why? The left totally ignores these horrendously, serious problems and pretends like they do not exist and I can not fathom the logic.

3 Likes

It is just as well documented as the idea that there were FBI there working against Trump.

What I think that it is comes in two parts.

One part knows that Trump is terrible person who lied about the election and is 100% responsible for Jan 6 and that makes him UnAmerican Scum… but they don’t care because he is a path to achieving their political goals.

The other part can’t admit that Trump lied to them and is responsible for Jan 6 which would make him UnAmerican Scum so they have to create these elaborate conspiracies that make no sense but it eases the dissonance that would occur if they understood just how dangerous Trump truly is to our Republic.

2 Likes

So you cannot document your assertion.

Thank you

No one can.

That’s the point.

I have just as much evidence for my dumb theory than those who say that the FBI was there to stir up a riot against Trump.

Great post! :clap: :clap: :clap:

He never can.

Not a capital crime

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to write a clear, level headed post like this.

I feel the same way, and often lose patience and can’t be as clear as you are here.

2 Likes

When these horrible problems favor the left it is all good in their book.

and when they favor the right they’re good in your book.

don’t pretend like there’s some sort of moral superiority.

I am very consistent in not being political when it involves enforcing our laws. It’s a matter of all of us, uniting to insure that the laws are applied equally…to all.

1 Like

All of which is nothing compared to the left being silent when their God Obama ordered the murder of a United States citizen.
What has happened to the democrat party that they remained silent while their new man in the White House called half the country terrorist? What has happened to the democrat party that they don’t say a word while the government silences voice they don’t want heard?
The left have become the party of no compromise. They listened to the talking heads and believe that they should be the only voice heard and the other party can come along but they must sit in the back of the bus and be silent.
When are you going to take a hard look at your own party instead of always pointing fingers at the other side of the aisle?
You really need to look at your own house before pointing fingers.

2 Likes

How can I make this about me? :thinking:

1 Like

Please stop trolling.

There it is!

This is where the GOP is these days.

Their leaders and pundits know all of the electoral fraud claims are nonsense and part of their strategy to overturn elections they lose and seize power. With electoral fraud as a manufactured pretext.

The voters, some know but most are just struggling with accepting they’ve been manipulated into believing nonsense and reject the reality that for all the hullabaloo, they can’t prove any of it.

3 Likes

Wednesday night that saw U.S. Capitol Police (USCP) officers pepper sprayed by protesters.

'Surrection!

Chemical weapons!

3 Likes