More proof (as if you need it} that liberalism is a mental disorder

Yeah libs. You need to wake up and snap out of it. Come to the light where policies actually do more good than harm. Conservatism will forgive you. :grin:

Elizabeth Weiss, Professor Emeritus of Anthropology, had a conversation with Michael Shermer of Skeptic, and guess what – anthropologists can’t ‘assume’ the gender of the remains they find because we don’t know if that person ‘identified’ as male or female.

Science is dead. Wokeism killed it.

4 Likes

It seems that I found a bit of extremist lefty nuttiness that even libs can’t defend.
Who knew?

This crap doesn’t stay compartmentalized, but oozes into everything.

Like a can of rotten lutefisk that splits open in your cupboard.

2 Likes

you side is literally carrying around sperm donor cups at his rallys. … talk about a mental disorder…

2 Likes

4 Likes

Definitely complements the ■■■■■ hats. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m not excusing the sperm cups at all, that ■■■■ is stupid, but you walked right into that one.

1 Like

This is one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen.

8 Likes

And here I thought this was going to be about the indeterminate percentage of skeletal remains.

A man…in a hat.

A man in a vagina hat no less.

Let’s not assign a gender to this person before we find out what they feel they are…cause that’s the new normal.

1 Like

And that is supposed to look like one?

Who is that.

Male feminist.

You’re literally a liar. A definite sign of a deranged Kamala Kult member. And you have a perverted mind.

Attention starved narcissist…same same.

1 Like

Technically not wrong. But still stupid.

So desperate to get laid.

:rofl: Whut?