More mindless panic over Covid Spike

exactly

the media has frightened people into believing this a death sentence and we all must hide to avoid it

in march we just had to be careful not to overwhelm the system for a couple weeks

it’s insulting to the non-stupid

2 Likes

Haven’t had nearly as many deaths as New York.

1 Like

Gee I wonder why. Couldn’t be because they don’t have near the same population density or anything. Nah. Those pesky facts again.

Oh, you want to include other variables now?

2 Likes

When haven’t I? That dog don’t hunt here. Sorry.

Like the proven variable of some states having more regressive blah blah blahs, ok.

lol

one or two word knee jerk retorts should be enough to nail a debate right?

another good example of narrative over substance. there is much more behind the story beside TEXAS! but this is the same lame assed game the media plays

2 Likes

Feel free not to respond then. Obviously, I struck a nerve. :roll_eyes:

“It’s fake ya’ll”

no one said that

With what? And about that population density thing. You might want to check the numbers of some other very high density cities that didn’t have nearly the numbers New York did.

Yeah. No one.

:laughing:

show where or be wrong

Who else is going to a backyard BBQ today? I’ll count the masks and report back.

LOL. K. :laughing:

Well, let’s see…

320,000,000x.80= 256,000,000

Let’s say Facuci’s 100K a day comes true.

256,000,000/100,000= 2,560

2,560/365=7.01

So, seven years.

why would the death rate remain low?

We just lived through these spikes in NJ, NY and PA. The death rate didn’t remain low.

What would have changed?

We are going to a one family get together. Each family bringing their own beverages and finger food.

Each family will stay separate while chatting and eating.

We will share food off the grill.

Yeah, in addition to being just plain ignorant, it’s so counterproductive to the stated goal…you want to get back to normal? You want your economy alive again? DO WHAT THE OTHER COUNTRIES DID! It’s not a ■■■■■■■ mystery…

But they won’t because trump just wants to pretend it’s over.

Unreal.

And why? Because their constituents will vote them out if they do the right thing? Because they agree with trump on everything? that’s the only thing that would justify this behavior.

1 Like

Please explain how population density impacts death rate.