Moral Grandstanding

You are asking him a question you already know the answer to. Give yourself a little credit.

I am asking him for what he said he could provide.

Snowflake
Soy Boy
Virtue Signaler
Moral Grandstanding

So many ways to describe someone who doesn’t aggressively go out of their way to be an ■■■■■■■■

Triggered?

Here’s another:

baizuo

Baizuo (pronounced "bye-tswaw) is a Chinese epithet meaning naive western educated person who advocates for peace and equality only to satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority. A baizuo only cares about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment while being obsessed with political correctness to the extent that they import backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism.

The Chinese see the baizuo as ignorant and arrogant westerners who pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours.

Justin Trudeau’s worldview is a low-resolution caricature of an adult’s worldview.

“Oh yeah. He’s a total BAIZUO.”

2 Likes

to be quite honest who cares what anyone thinks of me.

I see chinese as just other people. some smart. most stupid. one just has to look at the forum to see examples of both.

Allan

1 Like

Not exactly politics was it.

You care.

Yes, it was. Thank you for your contribution.

I do?

If I cared I would not post on hannity.

Allan

No mate it wasn’t and the mods have spoken so its irrelevant what either you or me think.

Yes it is. Every post in it except yours. That you don’t get it is not my problem.

How was the above post politics?

Come on Sneaky my old chum you can do better.