Moderna- vaccine shows 94.5% efficacy in early data

Yes. just shy of 30 thousand.

You know what really scares em. If the market breaks 32 thousand or so…chances are it’s not going to go up much for next 4 years. It will become stagnated.

1 Like

What else needs to be done to approve this thing? We going to “study” it some more? “Think” about it? Run it through another centrifuge and look at it under a microscope some more?

For what?

Fauci did this ■■■■ with AIDS.

Give them a liability waiver and get on with it.

The situation demands tolerating some risk! Save Christmas! Save Illinois and El Paso! Save the hospitals!

It’s like the Kung Flu decline never happened. Fastest recovery in history.

2 Likes

Did it break a record today?

I’m sure Trump could give the order to do so if he so desired. He’s still president until January 20, right?

Are you? If he can, he should. LET’S GOOOOO!!!

It would appear so, once again.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/dow-closes-record-high-time-february-recouping-pandemic-74240480

February was the all-time record high, just before the Low Pow Strickened.

1 Like

How many times would you have rolled with a 94% solution?

I passed out into a bottle of Everclear once… once. lol

1 Like

Sophia Upshaw was one of two Black participants in Moderna’s first 45-person COVID-19 vaccination trial.

Now, Upshaw is sharing her experience and has a message for the Black community: The vaccine is safe.

She’s a scientist. Patient #10. Brave, courageous young PhD student.

And then there’s this genio (genius)

“I would like to see a percent enrollment commensurate with the percent represented in society,” Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease doctor, told ABC News.

Put your big boy lab coat on and be a man, Fauci!

2 Likes

FDA will give emergency authorization on January 21st, watch.

3 Likes

I’m ready. :raising_hand_man:

Moderna percentages sound better to me than Pfizer.

3 Likes

I have been growing suspicious of this.

And PFE took a good hit today with the competitor’s announcement.

The guy got the best he could on the day his sale was scheduled.

Covid concern is about more than just death. It sucks to get it in general, and for some, there are lingering effects.

If you can cut out 90% of cases in the first place, all the repercussions of the virus will be reduced by that much.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m all for people choosing to get the Trump Vaccines. The sooner this sham of a plague goes away, the sooner we can get a newer, more serious virus in the Global War on Pandemics.

2 Likes

The fed essentially printing trillions will do that.

1 Like

30,000 were in the testing pool. About half got the placebo, and among them, 95 got covid. So 0.6% of all placebo candidates got covid. Five in the other half that got the real vaccine got covid.

15000 got the vaccine. Not 95.

In rough terms, 90 people were saved from getting covid by the vaccine. (95 - 5). 90/95 = 94.7% saved.

3yj4hm

1 Like

Aww man, a powerful economic recovery happened under Trump. Hiss, snarf, snap! :rofl:

3 Likes

Well hell, that’s even better. How many of the 15k who took the vaccine died or got really sick from the vaccine?

Did any of the 5 vaccinated who got 'Rona die or get sicker than they would have?