MLB moves All-Star Game over Ga. voting law

Why is Fulton County going from 38 drop boxes for votes to 8?

I see what you did there.ā€Preventā€. Nice try. You know the goal is to make voting difficult.

Georgia requires two Saturdays for voting.

Georgia does not require Sunday voting at all.

Why require one but not the other?

Much more efficient to secure and review 8.

What about that Tomahawk chop? That is OK. Legislation isnā€™t?

Even more secure to have one. Letā€™s have one per state.

We just told you. Several times.

What are you expecting? A line in the law that says ā€œblack people cant voteā€

Because even in 1960, that line never existed in law.

That is an insult.

Itā€™s safer to have zero drop boxes.

How many were broken into during the 2020 election?

One per district is logical to me.

1 Like

At no point did I say I like they law. I did say that I dislike powerful companies trying to bully states to do their bidding. And I love it when states donā€™t back down. This is definitely a huge win for Georgia.

But the one question I cannot seem to get an answer to is what is the most Jim Crow-ish part of the Georgia law. In your opinion what is it?

1 Like

Why is Fulton County going from 38 drop boxes for votes to 8?

Why are you asking me? What do the county commissioners say?

An odd what about to ask.

D won 2 Senate seats and Presidency.

Why would drop box numbers matter?

Stop asking for answer thatā€™s you can google yourself. Or better yet stop asking for answer you are going to ignore.

Please answer my question first. Why are Fulton County drop boxes going from 38 to 8? You wanted an exampled of how this is similar to Jim Crowā€¦this is similar to Jim Crow. So why are voting drop boxes going from 38 to 8 in Fulton County?

Read the bolded section CARE-FUL-LY. And please respond. I canā€™t google your brain dude.

:man_shrugging:

It disproportionately affects communities where minorities liveā€¦forā€¦noā€¦reason.

Not sure how much clearer it can be made.

Because it makes it easier for certain areas(the colereds) in a county of over a million people to vote. Did you note the restrictions on runoff elections? Because Georgia Republicans wonā€™t let that ā– ā– ā– ā–  happen again.

I am laughing at MLB.

They award All star game to land of the chopā€¦then take it away after voting reform.

How easy is easy enough?

Legislative process settled on 8. D representation is strong. GA had 2 D senators.