Missouri militia thugs arrested in Kenosha

We’ve discussed that. It’s not what you think it is.

There was one shot fired, do you know who fired it?

The point is that right wing activity has also been high during these protests. To deny it is to deny reality.

1 Like

Activity? They have a right to be active. Violence, not so much. Has left wing activity increased an order of magnitude more?

It’s truly impossible to measure. But people like to go with their feelings.

1 Like

Fair enough, although I don’t agree it is hard to get a gross measurement.

I will agree one gives rise to the other, regardless of which is the protestor or counter-protestor.

DHS still says white supremacists are the most serious domestic terror threat.

1 Like

If you make it clear that, as mayor or Governor, you are not going to enforce laws against mob action, you can’t just limit it to the extremists on your side. All sides are going to want in on the deal.

The people who have been injured, killed, looted and burned out beg to differ.

2 Likes

The same DHS that locks kids in cages and sends Ninjas to Portland and Seattle?

2 Likes

So now you trust Trump’s DHS?

As opposed to anecdotes? I think it’s interesting that considering the unqualified stooges heading up DHS the threat assessment drafts have made it this far.

I would not be surprised they’re quashed before official release.

I have heard this still waiting to see them in the huge threat the DHS warned us about. We don’t hear so much these days about radical islam (Thank Goodness) since ISIS was soundly defeated. But I am still surprised we haven’t seen a Timothy McVeigh or Anders Breivik style attack since the death of Floyd, since then it has all been left wing violence. Where are these monsters the DHS warned us about? I don’t see them or hear of anything going boom. All we see are mostly peaceful protests headlines with cities burning, and mass looting in the background.

There has been a 100 days of violence more or less in Portland in their protests, what if let’s say the "Proud Boys’ occupied six cities blocks like they did here in Seattle? Would it have been allowed? Hell no… And what about Portland what if the “Proud Boys” surrounded and attacked a government building, would it be tolerated? How would the media be covering that event?

What we are seeing now and since the death of Floyd is leftwing violence, looting, and destruction all with the media’s backing. And I love the word “Mostly Peaceful” as one media personality said O.J. Simpson was mostly peaceful the day his wife was killed except for the few minutes he wasn’t which is more important.

1 Like

No one is denying these events, just scratching our head why we are not seeing them during the city burning’s and looting’s. One would think if there was a major far right movement they would be out in force right now. What we are seeing on the ground is that any group that does go and protest just backing the police gets labeled as “Far Right” by the media.

When did that become a far right position, it was mainstream to back the police up until a few months ago. People on the left are looking for the far right boogeyman but what we are seeing is that other than a few lone wolves they are a joke in terms of orgranization. The far left, BLM and Antifa however are not a joke

1 Like

It’s not Trump…DHS is it’s own entity, and bureaucrats that answers to no one accept for there strict ideologue.

:rofl: always always always point the finger elsewhere and it’s never at Donald Trump.

Good Lord it’s old.

The Proud Little Boys and Boogaloo Babies aren’t far right?

1 Like

You are really dumb downing what the Proud Boys, Boogaloos, Patriot Prayers and others really are and what they are doing.

Always denying government bureaucrats are the problem…but again they’re mostly democrat operatives.