Missouri militia thugs arrested in Kenosha

15,000 people show up for Trump in Pittsburgh last week.

Biden has 100…delivers cheese pizzas to firefighters that have to clean up his mob mess…and gets masterfully heckled for finally leaving his basement.

I’m good.

1 Like

Trump is golfing again today. There are 185,000 Americans dead from Covid. People cannot pay for their housing. Trump’s America is not good.

3 Likes

Vote Democrat or pay the consequences.
The old protection racket.

1 Like

So we are we against protests when Dems do it and for it when cons do it for reasons like masks? Just trying to keep up. Easy to get whip lash. Protesters smash windows of governor's office in Michigan's capital

1 Like

Any buildings burned down by people protesting masks?
And, if there are any people protesting masks illegally, taking over city streets and blocking traffic, then I am absolutely against that. Examples?

3 Likes

The examples are in the headline of the article I linked. Lol. You are already getting the vapors over future protests. Its funny.

You’d better check your link. See that “BLM” sign? That doesn’t have anything to do with masks.

Aopologies! Had too many windows open. My bad. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/25/ammon-bundy-idaho/

Ahem, mostly peaceful protesters.

3 Likes

From a non paywall version:
“He was arrested again on Wednesday. Idaho State Police said Bundy returned to the Capitol and refused to leave. Authorities picked him up by the arms and carried him to a wheelchair before rolling him outside. He was charged with trespass, resisting and obstruction.”

Sounds like Idaho is handling that correctly. Any Republican Senators paying their bail?

1 Like

Eh my level of caring over bail is so very minor.

Are you not surprised they are not more with what I’d happening both of those events was 2019. 2020 post pandemic riotings and burnings have all been from one side. I am pleasantly surprised there has not been a violent pushback against them.

There has been violent pushback by right wing groups. How high is the bar your setting for these groups? Right-wing groups clash with counter protesters in several U.S. states | Reuters

LOL! Did you actually read that link?

It sounds like it came directly from the ledership of BLM and Antifa

Reuters is ■■■■■

1 Like

You Reuter’s is not trustworthy anymore? Lol. Man you guys really want a 25 hour stream of propaganda.

And that exactly what we get from Reuters, AP, YahooNews…

Basically every news source that doesn’t kiss Trump’s butt. lol.

No, every news source that’s an extension of the DNC. This started long before Trump.
He’s just the latest receipent.

2 Likes

Hopefully fixed like neutered so they can’t procreate?

Sure. Lol.