Mira Mesa Community College Biology Teacher Gives Extra Credit Anti-Trump Assignment

What about…and then there is…and don’ forget…well, you know.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums I am sorry to hear about what happened with your son…

This teacher is simple…just tell her what she wants to hear, get the points and move on. :sunglasses:

No one ■■■■ on the new poster. All we asked was proof.

Is that not allowed?

It’s wrong if it happened. But I doubt it happen.
My guess? The asinine was more like “top ways government action or inaction hurr the environment” or “top current policies that hurt the environment and why” and someone played victim

Classes started two weeks ago so its hard to be behind at this point. My guess, if it happened, is that the syllabus listed assignments for the term and they saw the EC assignment there.

If I were the student it would be upsetting since being honest means my teacher would then know my political leanings.

Working here all these years I’ve learned how to blend in… students should never worry about those things though.

Seems obvious to me.

Environmental Biology

“Environmental biologists study the habitats, evolution and adaptations of living organisms. Bachelor’s degree programs serve as entry points to this field, but graduate degree programs are commonly required for research positions and career advancement.”

Inside Environmental Biology

“The interdisciplinary field of environmental biology focuses on the relationships among plants, animals and their surroundings, including their responses to environmental stimuli.”

https://study.com/directory/category/Biological_and_Biomedical_Sciences/Ecology_and_Evolutionary_Biology/Environmental_Biology.html

“TDS” accusations are just gossip.

“Maybe”

She hasn’t been back.

She hasn’t been back. Closing.