Mira Mesa Community College Biology Teacher Gives Extra Credit Anti-Trump Assignment

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m sorry, that was rude.

to provide all the ways President Trump is destroying

If you need extra credit to bring your grade up in a class, then you weren’t paying attention during class.

1 Like

Or the ones that do the extra credit will get ahead for top of the class.

This college doesn’t have a science requirement? State universities don’t for the four year requirement?

Not surprised biology is being taught in a manner that includes political ideology.

Having actually worked with women with B S in biology who

SERIOUSLY believed in equality of the sexes, and

didn’t need any men to bring up a baby, they could just get an anonymous sperm donor, this really isn’t surprising

However, in spite of what many conservatives speak about indoctrination on college campuses, there are studies that show the leanings of most students don’t change very much during their college years, and change, if anything, is right leaning.

My man hating feminist believers in a non existent equality of the sexes would have probably fit that description with conservative leaning professors, liberal professors or no college at all.

Is there any proof that this is really happening from the OP yet?

4 Likes

I’d like to see proof before jumping to conclusions.

Wouldn’t you like to see some proof as well?

1 Like

Nope. Hasn’t been back.

Huh. Too bad.

They should have studied harder instead of playing beer pong or protesting in their safe space.

Or the students who share her TDS shouldn’t be given free points.

Why is this thread still here? The OP proved zero evidence of the claim.

1 Like

Why are you posting in it?

1 Like

Sounds like an easy assignment., Just list all the environmental regulations Trump rolled back.

Done.

Extra credit.

2 Likes

Beer pong sounds like fun!

Safe spaces start before college. We live in a rural area, where probably more conservative thinkers live than in the surrounding bigger cities.

Yet even the high school and vocational high school in another small town have their share of gender neutral bathrooms and GLBTQ safe spaces.

How does this teacher feel this in relevant to biology? Is your area, heavily leftist? Get other parents to complain about this teacher.

It’s outrageous.

I think he should write the number one way Trump is destroying the environment is to not deport Libs out of it…

1 Like

I think this forum is a tough place to get ideas for your son’s extra credit assignment.
Welcome to the forum.

Can’t say that I blame her.

I seem to recall a poster here stating that one of the jobs of the mods is to encourage growth of the board with new posters.

Kind of hard to do when the usual libs ■■■■ all over a brand new poster.

Can you imagine the reaction if instead he had given an assignment to state why Trump was better for the country than Biden? All this acceptance would be turned to outrage.

1 Like

There was one…one borderline critical comment by a non-Trumper.

Where are all these posts with people crapping all over?

2 Likes