Militant Secularism

Professor Feldman wrote in response to Barr’s speech. “Incredible that a law school would have such a legal know-nothing to speak,” she added.

only a “bitter old dried up husk of a human being” wouldn’t know

1 Like

this applies here

I am not complaining about her existence… I just don’t know who she is.

That is the difference.

Great. So who exactly suggested that Barr’s speech was unconstitutional ?

Trump uses Twitter to ramble and rattle incoherently to 65.7 million people. And Barr wants to talk about secularists? Come on Son!

1 Like

“Things Bill Barr apparently does not understand religious freedom; secularism; the U.S. Constitution’s guarantees of free speech, freedom of assembly, and religious liberty and how these interrelate,”

What Barr said was in no way against free speech or against the Constitution. They acted like he was up there talking against the Constitution just because he had his own ideas on religion, ethics etc.
No…they were the ones who didn’t want him to speak.

What you cited is an opinion voiced by someone - an opinion that states that Barr doesn’t understand the Constitution among other things.

Which is very different than what you originally stated:

As if someone actually had suggested that it was unconstitutional to let him speak :man_shrugging:

1 Like

As I showed, at least some did not want him to speak, and then it is claimed that he is the one who was against free speech and the Constitution.
Interpret it like you want.

Who were “the ones” who said they didn’t want him to speak?

Go back and read.
Its covered.

:rofl:

You “showed” nothing of the sort.

did too…nyanh

I’ve read the thread. Nothing has been sorted, you’re flailing at your attempt to play victim.

1919…

You havent read all the posts though, have you?

Wife of Bath.

1 Like

No.

You didnt like that other people used their free speech to take issue with Barr’s remarks, so you tried (and failed) to paint him as a victim of evil libs trying to silence him.

Because it’s easier to play victim than make a cogent argument.

She said he shouldn’t speak because of his lack of knowledge of the law, not because of his politics.

I’ve read enough.