Miles Taylor, former chief of staff of DHS, endorses Biden

He’s CTO at the Trump Blasting Office of Google, Inc.

Kirstjen Nielsen is Anonymous.

1 Like

Is this a guess or was it confirmed?

Google is a well run Fortune 500 company. Companies like that usually get the best talent out there.

1 Like

Here is an interview with Miles Taylor. Based on what he is saying, I think we may be seeing more of this in the near future. Also, I’ll add that what he says about a possible Trump 2nd term is nothing short of terrifying.

1 Like

An educated guess. I read that book, Anonymous was clearly in a national security position (I had guessed NSC then). Now her chief of staff, always the closest person to the principal by a mile, comes out for Biden. And Trump has always been extremely vicious with Nielsen, to the point she’s been talked out of resigning more than once.

1 Like

Good for Miles Taylor. I see lefties are all very excited on this board.

My choices in this election remain the same…

President Trump and Vice President Pence…under who’s leadership the country’s economy was doing great prior to the virus…who have built several hundred miles of wall on the southern border which is a good thing…who’s Supreme Court Justice selections have been far more in line with the kinds of people I would like on the court than anyone Biden would appoint…who probably did about as much as anyone could given the advice they were getting from the experts on the virus (when asked what he would have done differently by Joy Reid Biden listed several steps … which were all exactly the same things Trump did)…

Most importantly President Trump and Vice President Pence are not bordering on dementia hiding in some basement having sold out to the must extreme left wing nuts in the country. I m pretty sure Biden won’t even finish his first term…Kamala Harris was so disinteresting even to Democrats she was the first candidate out if the primaries and her disgusting performance during the Kavanaugh hearings in my mind disqualifies her from any higher office. When people like Bernie Sanders say Biden will be the “most progressive president” ever I believe him. America’s major cities, mostly run by Democrats for decades, have been on fire…I don’t want that nationwide.

Police and border patrol unions are endorsing Trump…law and order matters and the nuts running those cities want to defund the police…those same nuts will be running Joe Biden.

I could give a crap what Miles Carter says…I m not interested in the destructive changes Democrats under Biden/Harris and the hard leftists who would be running their “most progressive presidency” want to make in this country.

2 Likes

“Except for that Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?”

12 Likes

Yeah the “everything was going great until they screwed it up” argument ain’t that great.

1 Like

Smartest guy in the room lefties acting predictably cute…

The economy is actually rebounding pretty well too. Of course I don’t expect libs like Tommy and Jezcoe to notice.

The only thing on the line in this election is America’s future and freedom…Trump Pence or Biden Harris Sanders AOC…

That’s a pretty easy choice …

Sorry Miles Carter.

Speaking of really screwing things up how come Miles Carter and all those brilliant Democrats haven’t even said anything about all the Dem cities on fire at their stupid convention…

How many Americans want the country being run the way Dem Mayors and Governors have run their states.

Now that’s a scary thought.

The economy isn’t rebounding pretty well. It will likely get worse over the next few months unless the Senate can get it’s act together.

But I do wonder, how many former members of the President’s inner circle saying that he is incapable of doing the job does it take before it starts to sink in that Donald J Trump just isn’t worth it?

2 Likes

Is it though? Is it really?

2 Likes

Look he just totally failed at the only major crises he ever faced as president. Remember how good he did when there were no serious problems? Well, he kept creating them himself, but you know what I mean.

2 Likes

It’s not great at all.

I keep walking outside my house and see nothing on fire.
Can you specifically point out which cities are on fire? I’m becoming very concerned my city could be one of them.

Can’t make it go away by throwing paper towels at it.

Geez I almost forgot about him asking his staff if we could sell Puerto Rico off.

There has been so many just crazy and unbelievable things

Remembering 2019 when the President got mad at Denmark because he couldn’t buy Greenland?

What’s the alternative?