Mike Johnson Is New Speaker of the House

Homosexual marriage leads to people getting to marry their pet. Just you wait!

"Society cannot give its stamp of approval to such a dangerous lifestyle. If we change marriage for this tiny, modern minority, we will have to do it for every deviant group. Polygamists, polyamorists, pedophiles, and others will be next in line to claim equal protection. They already are. There will be no legal basis to deny a bisexual the right to marry a partner of each sex, or a person to marry his pet.

The state and its citizens have a compelling interest in preserving the integrity of the marital union by making opposite-sex marriage the exclusive form of family relationship endorsed by the government."

This guy!

“If you were shocked by the moral lapses at the Super Bowl you ain’t seen nothin’ yet. Experts project that homosexual marriage is the dark harbinger of chaos and sexual anarchy that could doom even the strongest republic.”

2 Likes

Which you STILL criticize, which proves my point

2 Likes

while Dems pull fire alarms to delay votes

7 Likes

finally someone who will make women be incubators

Let’s not embarrass the both of us by pretending you have a point.

Because when this dude has to get a CR to the Senate and then he gets removed for getting a CR to the Senate, you’ll be saying oh it’s all the libs’ fault for making us elect this Speaker with no experience or qualifications of really any kind as a leader in the party.

2 Likes

Which Super Bowl ? 2004 Janet Jackson nipple thing ?

found Johnson called homosexuality ‘inherently unnatural’ and [a] ‘dangerous lifestyle’

Your source. That part is true. I don’t think it will "destroy ‘the entire democratic system.’”

3 Likes

Such drama.
He wasn’t speaker. He likely never expected to be speaker any time soon. The threat of being removed from speaker is likely not all that big of a threat, certainly not enough for him to be “owned” by anyone.

2 Likes

What kind of loser would let Trump live in their frontal lobes like that? :rofl:

4 Likes

They are all busy right now trying to find anything he may have ever said anywhere at any time that might be offensive to anyone.

8 Likes

You realize you could go back to 2008 and quote Onama as opposing gay marriage, don’t you?

6 Likes

Cool!

You can go all the way back to … TODAY when the GOP elected an anti-gay member to a leadership position.

I think the GOP should continue to promote more of their anti gay marriage members. Only about 71% of Americans support gay marriage. Oh republicans, always with their fingers on the pulse.

2 Likes

Tell that to McCarthy.

Nah.

But look at all the trangender garbage it has brought on.

5 Likes

How so?

Wouldn’t have been much different than Jeffries then.

3 Likes

Lmao, i was going to say that. Those threads were classic.

Feverously busy.

All the plans were for McCarthy or Jordan.

Forced to think on the quick.

2 Likes