Migrant invaders destroy fencing and assault border guards

Don’t worry, the dems are so prepared they have the NG in city streets when crime is down.

4 Likes

Those parking garages aren’t going to sleep in themselves.

1 Like

Negative sir. They’ve turned into reactionaries, nothing more.

Proactive is not in their political DNA. We can expect nothing more from progressives.

1 Like

Maybe??

3 Likes

The TSA failed on that one.

2 Likes

Not really any agenda.

Just epic trolling.

She did nothing but follow Bruen to its logical conclusion.

Bruen requires a historical analysis, which she conducted.

The Supreme Court could solve this issue by ■■■■ canning Bruen and adopting a Second Amendment structure which would require strict scrutiny of any proposed gun control legislation.

Bruen was just an invitation to engage in stupid and she is basically trolling them by simply accepting the Supreme Court’s invitation.

1 Like

Which would be a violation of the 2nd, scrutiny or no.

1 Like

When, in US history, were illegal aliens permitted to keep and bear arms?

3 Likes

For that matter, if they exercise the first and are subsequently deported, what then?

1 Like

Well it certainly can’t be for what they said. :wink:

Actions speak louder than words.

When…in US history has the sitting president been the primary facilitator through his public policy decisions of a full blown invasion of the United States of America.

I’m no lawyer but why exactly are we thinking letting 10 million illegal invaders acquire guns. I’ve sure they’ve found plenty of ways around the law…they did a pretty good job ignoring the law when they came here. Absent any form of background check or the ability to know who these illegal invaders are I’m thinking they don’t need guns.

4 Likes

Better think about that one. Goose-Gander

I have…

Legal illegal is the breaking point for me.

I’m sure you have a better handle and better arguments but when the country has been invaded I’m not comfortable with arming the invaders.

1 Like

Heller refers to the general citizenry. I can see the legal resident alien falling into that category, as they are subject to conscription. Fitting illegal aliens, tourists and temp visa holders into the general citizenry is going to be a stretch.

5 Likes

Probably some liberal think tank figured out that most every day citizens don’t have the appetite for civil war in this country.

But you know who just might?? Millions of illegals already getting paid off with other goodies.

2 Likes

I get it, but you can’t use the same arguments the hoplophobes use to justify use on citizens.

1 Like

Yet.

1 Like

We should refer more to Bruen, rather than Heller, as Bruen sets out the historical tests we now operate under.

The Judge was able to find that the United States Government allowed weapons privileges to British loyalists during the Revolutionary War, if they promised to be law abiding and non-violent, even though, by definition, these individuals were enemy aliens.

BOOM.

If ENEMY aliens qualify, it is pretty clear that non-enemy aliens qualify as well.

Let’s get one thing clear.

I know this Judge is deliberately trolling the Supreme Court. That is why she limited her decision to striking the law AS APPLIED to this one individual and refrained from enjoining the law on a wider basis.

But if they want to overturn her decision, they have to take a step backwards from Bruen.

She deliberately set them up to be between a rock and a hard place.

It will be interesting to see what sort of cake walk they engage in to try to extricate themselves from this situation.

So what libs are arguing is that the Constitution and US Immigration law states that an enemy of the US can send it’s military to the border and have to let them in as long as they say a few magic words and then must allow them to arm themselves once allowed in? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Good question…can’t think of one. But again filling out a form for a gun is only last half century?

2 Likes