Migrant invaders destroy fencing and assault border guards

1 Like

NTBYa.O-xb-small-Does-an-Image-Show-Ocasio-C

“I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

In before the Big D⁶

Either “shall not be infringed” is absolute, as many here insist or it is not.

If it is absolute, than the status of the person as a citizen, national, lawful resident alien or illegal alien cannot debar their fundamental right to keep and bear arms.

You cannot have it both ways.

Either the right to keep and bear arms is absolute or it is not.

It is not the right to keep and bear arms is absolute, except when it is not.

2 Likes

Why wouldn’t they be?

Is the right to bear arms a God given right or isn’t it?

1 Like

He’s flying them around the country taking them where it is they want to go. He is ENCOURAGING it and is a traitor to this country.

1 Like

The worst president in American hostory…for the simple reason that he has facilitated an invasion of this country, done nothing to stop the invasion and lied over and over about the status of our southern border.

1 Like

I agree. Immediate deportation.

1 Like

Who cares about the left? They are as stupid as a pet rock.

There was a time when both sides could come together and see this as something intolerable. Not anymore.

Appeasement for law breakers has to stop.

2 Likes

I generally agree with the sentiment, but I’m not sure this is correct.

1 Like

Wonder what Abbott’s reaction will be.

Membership has its privileges applies. I have no issue with a legal entrant possessing a firearm. I’m pretty sure that the Dems are against felons possessing a firearm.

3 Likes

I"m just wondering how they’re going to do a background check, I mean libs demand it right?

5 Likes

In your scenario, someone could legally hand a weapon to every person Illegally crossing our border.

Now what sense does that make??

3 Likes

And I’m not sure an illegal is “the people.”

2 Likes

Straw hat purchase.

2 Likes

Make no mistakes here, Judge Sharon Coleman is a hardcore critprog. There is agenda here. This was intentional to get the right to argue against absolute right in owning a firearm or paving the way for all illegals right to vote.

Either way there is motive behind it.

So libs I ask you all…what purpose does a background check than?

4 Likes

What about enemies of the United States pretending to be asylum seekers?

2 Likes

That gets into the bastardized version of laws we have now. If you don’t sign the guest registry, the BoR doesn’t apply? Emphasis on ?

2 Likes

Meanwhile a group of gunmen shot up concert hall in Russia.

Coming to America? Conditions that libs/democrats/Biden had created makes it likely.

2 Likes