Michigan Man of the Year

Then you don’t think somebody that makes up an award and claims to have won is perfectly normal? Would you hire somebody that did this?

you said “trump is not mich man of the year” in a reply to me

my response was that i did not say he was.

it was perfectly pertinent

normal? lol what is “normal?”

no. any thinkingman does not believe he is unfit for office for saying that

keep looking though. maybe he’ll say something really crazy like “all 57 states”

And as you said before, “i never felt or promoted that the 25th be applied to Obama,” when no one said or implied you did. I suppose that was pertinent too, to what I don’t know. You have a habit of denying that which no one has accused you and then trying to make that the argument.

You waste my time.

1 Like

no time would be spent by you at all if you simply did not reply

taking trump out of office on the 25th over this “man of the yr” thing makes about as much sense as taking obama out of office over the “57 states” thing

that was (clearly?) the point

It’s not just this. It’s this combined with all other crazy ■■■■ he says and does.

then put them in the op

All these posts to defend a lie told by a renowned liar. Lol.

The actual story is way funnier. Apparently he went to some Republican fundraiser thing and they gave him a framed copy of the Gettysburg Address and he seems to have just assumed it was an award for how great he is.

just wait in a couple of weeks he will make sure to tell everyone that a republican wrote those words, lots of people don’t know that about the address

And to think we have another 5 and half years of this.

1 Like

It is indeed crazy to see people defend a lie.

Trump is one taco short of a combination plate.

I will predict that if all the polls show Trump is going to loose the election he will quit and not suffer a defeat. Film at eleven.

Ridiculous.

One person invokes delusions of grandeur (regularly) the other man makes a slip of the tongue after a long day on the campaign trail.

I would call it a false equivalence, but that would be giving it an iota of credibility, which it does not deserve.

1 Like

According to the Mooch, fat donald quits around March 2020. :pray:t2:

Mooch is no more believable than the sociopath in the White House

anyone attempting to psychoanalyze trump on the basis that the 25th applies needs to get a quick grip

it’s all based on emotion, hate and drumhead idiot msnbc news.

here’s the burny part: you got nothing

1 Like

There is no need to ‘psychoanalyze’ him. The bizarre lies crazy statements are there for all to see.

People who condone this not only don’t care bout the country, but really need to get a grip.

Wow, I can’t believe I just won Hannity poster of the year. I mean, I did put in the work, and my posts are the best but best of the year? Thank you everyone.

3 Likes