Michigan governor, Gretchen Whitmer on board with financing Biden’s invasion of our border

I thought spending other peoples tax money wasn’t a problem.

2 Likes

Enabling others to illegally enter this country to take advantage of foolish handouts. Your goobermint is essentially subsidizing illegal immigration and using the human misery associated with that endeavor for political gain.
Dumbasses

1 Like

Not for me.

There are those here who see it as forced confiscation.

I think that our proof should be geared toward making people’s lives marginally better instead of worse.

I make no distinction in citizenship status.

A hungry person is a hungry person.

Why should our tax dollars be used to feed someone who breaks into the country illegally more than it should be used to feed the people who stay in their own country?

2 Likes

No. But if it’s tax payer funds being used then they have an obligation to care for Americans first.

Non Americans get second billing. That’s how it’s supposed to work.

It isn’t an either/or proposition.

I know that it needs to be to justify cutting social spending.

Well, yes it is because we can’t afford to feed everyone in the world.

Especially if we desire to cut back on fossil fuels.

Why?

I really mean it.

Why is there a “we must taken care of X before Y” mentality?

If there is someone in front of us who is in need why do they not deserve it?

I’m not saying take from anyone. If there is enough supplies for both then give it to them equally at the same time.

But if it comes down to one or the other, the American gets priority.

Also I’m talking about government resources, which come from Americans.

1 Like

Ah. So we take care of them if and only if they come here illegally.

That is called inviting aliens to surge our border.

3 Likes

We probably could. But that would mean a huge social upheaval that wouldn’t happen without a lot of bloodshed resisting it.

So that ain’t going to happen.

But what we can do is not let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

We could. All they have to do is pay for it.

You know why I rarely buy this argument? Because in a lot of instances it isn’t meant to allocate more to needy Americans… it is meant to allocate less overall.

Way to miss my point.

And “the good” is not inviting aliens to illegally surge across our unprotected border.

4 Likes

Not from me. I support the welfare state.

1 Like

Your deflection is noted.

We are talking about the specific use of direct taxation to confiscate the property of those who have earned it by the sweat of their labor, to finance the economic needs of others, and is properly referred to as tax tyranny, and not CHARITABLE GIVING.

“Under a just and equal Government, every individual is entitled to protection in the enjoyment of the whole product of his labor, except such portion of it as is necessary to enable Government to protect the rest; this is given only in consideration of the protection offered. In every bounty, exclusive right, or monopoly, Government violates the stipulation on her part; for, by such a regulation, the product of one man’s labor is transferred to the use and enjoyment of another. The exercise of such a right on the part of Government can be justified on no other principle, than that the whole product of the labor or every individual is the real property of Government, and may be distributed among the several parts of the community by government discretion; such a supposition would directly involve the idea, that every individual in the community is merely a slave and bondsman to Government, who, although he may labor, is not to expect protection in the product of his labor. An authority given to any Government to exercise such a principle, would lead to a complete system of tyranny.”

See Representative Giles, speaking before Congress February 3rd, 1792

JWK

Republicans agree with Hillary Clinton, and not extremists, on the abortion issue. “Abortion should be safe, legal, and rare.” And its regulation ought to be by the people’s approval in each of the various States as the Tenth Amendment commands.

I honestly don’t care in your pretty weird beliefs.

I would usually ask for a pamphlet but you leave one every time.

People wanna tell you what you have to buy (insurance, etc.) and what you can’t buy (plastic straws, etc.), and then wanna turn around and tell you to buy your own ■■■■■■■ steak.

We are NOT being represented, by anyone.

4 Likes