Michigan governor, Gretchen Whitmer on board with financing Biden’s invasion of our border

Of course, you have no problem with tax dollars being used to finance the economic needs of millions of poverty stricken, poorly educated, low skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal and terrorist illegal entrant foreign nationals, while asserting that CHARITABLE GIVING is inadequate for the situation.

The very object of your advocacy of using tax dollars as opposed to charitable giving is there for all to see. It is obviously intended to entice millions more of the above mentioned groups to storm our borders for free government cheese, while New York City is on the verge of bankruptcy, and the invasion will complete the economic destruction of New York, by taxing into poverty New York’s citizens, leaving them destitute and homeless while illegal entrant foreign nationals will rise from the ruins and live large off the backs of NY City’s citizens who have been enslaved by direct taxation, which is used by New York’s authoritarian and revolutionary one party rule to accomplish their goal.

Yup, you are spot on, Jezcoe, in contending charitable giving is inadequate for the current situation. But only because charitable giving is self-regulating and would interfere with the master plan of economically destroying America from within.

JWK

Today’s Democrat Party Leadership is infested with Authoritarian Revolutionaries, the same kind that took over Cuba, stole people’s property, and now rule over the people with an iron fist!

Deported by Trump.

Let back in by biden.

https://www.newsmax.com/us/brandon-ortiz-vite-ruby-garcia/2024/03/27/id/1158852/

Yup

1 Like

I said I have no problem with my tax dollars going to feed people.

I make no distinction as to citizenship status.

Why do you care how NYC tax dollars are spent?

Of course you don’t, as explained HERE

Yeah. I don’t think that it is a bad use of my tax dollars to ensure that people don’t go hungry.

I’m a monster.

Long as American citizens get the priority then that’s a fine and moral position to take.

1 Like

They are no less human.

Oh. So you are NOT willing to pay to feed illegals. You need EVERYONE to pay to feed illegals before you pry a crowbar in your wallet.

I’ve always said it and now you have proven it.

Leftists are only generous with other peoples money.

Got it. And thanks for the confirmation

4 Likes

Using the force of government to confiscate the property of those who have earned it by the sweat of their labor to finance the economic needs of others is tax tyranny, and not CHARITABLE GIVING

No.

But the are criminals.

1 Like

Monster? You should work on your self esteem.
Enabler is more fitting.

I pay plenty in taxes.

I have no problem with that money going to feed people.

Why should I?

Criminals who rape, murder, steal and benefit from others by providing addictive drugs are not human. They’re parasites.

1 Like

For those illegal crossers that Texas can’t stop, they need to be each handed a print out about these cards and a free bus ticket.

Or… I live in the real world where we are taxed and that tax money is allocated towards a common good and spending just enormous amounts of time complaining about a basic civic responsibility is just one of the weirdest things I can imagine.

They are not.

Enabling that people can be fed?

Scary.

That is also a use of tax money.