Michael Cohen Flips

With all the attention on Manafort, time to give a little love to Mickey.

The woman is hacking her lungs out for goodness sakes, it just happened a few days ago again! The poor thing has fallen, passed out, wearing bandages and back braces and don’t forget her fall that caused a concussion, nothing anonymous there, it’s right before our eyes! :eyes::roll_eyes:

Poor, poor private citizen. Why does anyone care as much about a private citizen as the CEC?

In other news, Cohen is pleading guilty. More links to the Russian collusion. More bad news for the President.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1068110895409233921

President Ranty Grampa is up and losing his ■■■■ again today.

That should be read as “HOLY ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ my attorney just gave over 70 hours of useful testimony to Mueller and I got caught lying on my take home test!!”

1 Like

yes… the same stories over and over. Apparently the left has a very short memory…

i’m trying to think of another US business person (who could have been elected president) with such a corrupt past AND the inability to hide his crimes/coordinate his lies/hire good legal counsel.

i’m drawing a blank. James W. Johnston maybe?? he had excellent lawyers though.

here’s how i think this is gonna play out. Trump is gonna be damaged (the death by a thousand cuts thing) and then a knock out blow is gonna follow.

i actually now believe he will be indited after he leaves office. i started believing that once Mueller hired money laundering experts.

Looks like Congress has some new things to ask Cohen about

Mr. Cohen, who worked at the Trump Organization for a decade, spoke with the prosecutors about insurance claims the company had filed over the years, said the people, who did not elaborate on the nature of the possible irregularities

I guess we are throwing insurance fraud on the pile. Why not?

Also there is the introduction of a new character I guess.

The prosecutors also questioned Mr. Cohen about a donor to the president’s inaugural committee, Imaad Zuberi, a California venture capitalist and political fund-raiser, according to the people familiar with the matter, who were not authorized to discuss the confidential meeting.

2 Likes