Michael Cohen Flips

I certainly wouldn’t blame his wife if she didn’t mind outsourcing sex with him.

1 Like

I wouldn’t stay married to a gold digger and I wouldn’t cheat on my wife

Not everyone gets married for love, none of my business.

The cheating isn’t the big deal. It’s the multiple payments that leave the President exposed to extortion beyond what his handler in Russia has on him

Did you find opening yourself to possible extortion with extramarital sex an impeachable offense for Bill Clinton?

Who cares if the President of the United States has spent his entire life doing things leaving him open to extortion and blackmail.

Yes

Gee I wonder if the Soviets knew the open secret of John Kennedy’s affairs?

The majority of elected Democrats didn’t

That is fine also, but completely irrelevant to my post again. My point was in regards to posters here cheering on Trump’s infidelity. It had nothing to do with Trump and Melania’s arrangement, or lack thereof.

A lot of times I just offer up my opinion, every post isn’t oppositional.

If some sort of arrangement did exist between them, we can all say definitively that discretion was not a part of the equation. Trump has regularly flaunted his affairs quite publicly, literally his entire adult life. In front of friends, in front of his kids, etc.

Which is fair. But it also does not have to be oppositional to be relevant.

How did those charges work out against John Edwards? Would a reasonable prosecutor even bring them at this point?

I wish I’d bookmarked it, but I read an article this morning interviewing religious conservatives worried over whether the short term gains of getting into bed with Donald would be offset by the long term damage that association would do to their overall mission. Right or wrong, given that Donald is as equally morally reprehensible as the hated and feared Clintons, it does make one wonder whether their religious convictions have always been of secondary concern to their political ambitions.

If I can find it again I’ll post it.

1 Like

And your point is?

Try reading the thread for context.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the question you asked me

I have not seen the totality of evidence, so it is impossible to say.

You think the state failed to makes its case against Edwards for lack of evidence?