Michael Cohen Flips

Ever know any married people who had agreed affairs were ok? I certainly have.

That’s Dandy!

1 Like

That’s going be the new civil rights struggle. Legal rights for polygamous relationships is going to be the libs latest cause-dejour on account of Republicans conceding the gay-marriage thing.

Sure.

How many of 'em pay 6 and 7 figures to keep it quiet? What else do people like that pay to keep quiet? What other types of consideration do they give to keep it quiet?

It’s just sex.

1 Like

Its just blackmail, Vlad.

Ya that’s why they pay $130000 to keep it quiet lol

If you had billions of dollars, how much would you spend to keep your wife happy?

There are more reasons to want to keep it quiet than your wife finding out. Case in point, she is still married to him so unless he has her chained up somewhere…

If that was the case with Trump and Melania then it kills the argument that the payment was for anything other than political purposes

Maybe hi didn’t want his kid to know. In any case, she f this can take him down great. I just don’t think it can.

Yeah. Like not wanting it to interfere with your presidential campaign

My guess is that Bill and Hillary had an arrangement too. They just thought that knowledge of the arrangement was too damaging politically, so they chose to lie about it.

Please, please, don’t cut this giant albatross off our necks, I am begging you.

Because committing a crime to hide an affair is so much more acceptable

Whoosh

Ten character

That is all well and good, but also irrelevant to my post. Unless you are one of the posters that is cheering on immorality and calling infidelity cool? Which to my knowledge you have not done.

No kidding. That kind of floored me too. It is almost as if he is intentionally trolling Trump.

Until Melanie come out and says she was wronged, we don’t know that it was. In my book, if your spouse cheated on you and you stick around after finding out, you don’t get to play the victim card.

I don’t know anyone like that. But I am not oblivious to the reality they exist.

However, if the suggestion is that this is an agreed upon arrangement between these two, then why pay so much money to keep the affairs secret? Unless it was to prevent the broader public from finding out, which means it had to do with the campaign.

Not really, part of the arrangement is such relationships often includes the caveat that you be discreet, or not publicly embarrass your spouse.