Michael Cohen Flips

Ok.

Lord knows, with the corruption of the associates around this president it is easy to get all the cases confused.

:wink:

1 Like

It’s the Southern District office instead of the special prosecutor, which is no coincidence.

i think that is what i confused it with, the fact that if a pardon is issued it would likely mean state charged filled immediately without 5th amendment protection

I don’t think that’s the case. He’d still have his 5th Amendment rights in state court from what I can tell.

He’s flipping!

https://www.axios.com/michael-cohen-resign-rnc-trump-child-separation-dc216bbd-7b0b-418c-a8b6-369e567681e0.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=organic&utm_content=1100

hahaha
“children should never be used as bargaining chips.”
-Cohen

NO WAY the old “SAYS WHO” Cohen would have ever said something like this.

The only shoe left to drop is giuliani to start talking smack about him, then we will all know for sure he is flipping.

That’s what it took to get him to resign as Deputy Finance Chair of the RNC?

1 Like

we’re dealing with crooks.

Resign…not fired

Have to say, I give him props for the message he delivered to the RNC.

“As the son of a Polish holocaust survivor, the images and sounds of this family separation policy is heart wrenching,” Cohen wrote in an email to RNC chair Ronna McDaniel, per ABC. “While I strongly support measures that will secure our porous borders, children should never be used as bargaining chips.”

And to think that Stephen Miller and Corey Stewendowkavich where enjoying their time by masturbating to the images and sounds of this horrendous policy.

It genuinely never occurred to me that people would use this kid thing as a moral high ground to flip.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

Cohen gave an interview to Sharpton? World Upside Down.

1 Like

Homeboy be flippin’ real soon.

Could be. Especially considering this…

The special master appointed by Judge Kimba Wood in the Southern District of New York (SDNY) has mostly shut down Cohen’s efforts to keep certain evidence out of the Government’s hands on grounds that this information was privileged (as in, attorney-client privilege), partially privileged or “highly personal.”

Jones recommended on Thursday evening, despite claims by Cohen’s attorneys, that a substantial number of materials that were designated privileged or partially privileged are actually fair game.

“Out of 4,085 items designated privileged by the Plaintiff and/or Intervenors, the Special Master agrees with the Plaintiff and/or Intervenors and finds that 2,633 are Privileged and/or Partially Privileged. The Special Master also finds that 1,452 items are not privileged,” the latest filing reads. “The Plaintiff objects to the designation of ‘not privileged’ as to 22 of these items, but has advised the Special Master that he will not raise these objections with the Court.”

:flushed:

Uh oh. :laughing:

Oh boy! :rofl:
I think this is the tip of the iceberg.

Cheering the destruction of America. Nice.

Giuliani confirms it too. :joy:

What a clown show.

Holy cats!

I’m starting to think that Cohen was the smartest guy in all of this. He made sure to keep stuff on hand that was valuable enough to keep him out of jail.

1 Like

Always believe the opposite of what Guiliani says.

“Nothing in that conversation suggests that he had any knowledge of it in advance,” Mr. Giuliani said, adding that Mr. Trump had directed Mr. Cohen that if he were to make a payment related to the woman, write a check, rather than sending cash, so it could be properly documented.

1 Like