Michael Cohen Flips

Lordy there are tapes!

Good thing they are unbiased and not making an assumption of guilt.

I think he is most certainly the guy who knew what he was doing on behalf of others was shady as all get-up, and wanted an insurance policy protecting himself in the event things would unfold as they now are.

It makes you wonder what other recordings he made that are now in the possession of the FBI. Things that make you go :thinking:

That’s what mob consiglieres do, smart moves by Cohen.

Cohen was just a low level staffer. It’s highly unlikely he was even in the same room with Trump. I wouldn’t believe this grade-A liar if he was telling me Trump was 100% innocent.

1 Like

Cohen was trump’s covfefe boy.

1 Like

So. Much. ■■■■■■■■ News.

Day. After. Day.

This administration is a ■■■■■■■■■ of epic proportions.

1 Like

Yes…ALWAYS assume the exact opposite of anything that comes out of either Giuliani or Trump’s mouths.

Neither of them are ever afforded the benefit of the doubt, with how much they each lie, in particular in regards to this story. And the FBI has the tapes, so they know the truth anyway. Which is likely why Giuliani is trying to spin away. They need to rely now, more than ever, on the PR side of things. The saving grace in their eyes would be to undermine Law Enforcement enough to create public support for ending all investigations into Trump.

I believe Trump may be in fairly serious legal jeopardy here. Now, what that means for his ability to stay in office is anyone’s guess.

Poor deluded lefties… LMAO!

‘Cause wishin’ and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’
Plannin’ and dreamin’ his impeachment will start…

Yes it is. But what can we expect when someone as shady as Trump is running the administration? It was to be expected. But it is dizzying to say the least.

"David J. Pecker, the chairman of The Enquirer’s parent company, is a friend of Mr. Trump’s, and Ms. McDougal has accused Mr. Cohen of secretly taking part in the deal — an allegation that is now part of the F.B.I. investigation.

The National Enquirer for $150,000 during the final months of the presidential campaign, but the tabloid sat on the story, which kept it from becoming public. The practice, known as “catch and kill,”…"

Trump has great taste…So, Cool

come on dude. after yesterday you should have known that i was trying to get you to post just that.

so easy.

Clinton’s only good looking woman was Jennifer Flowers…

Just want you to feel good about yourself… Such power… LMAO!

Jesus Christ brought us Donald Trump.

Jesus Christ brought us Ronald Reagan.

Notice now worshippers aren’t condemning Trump for his affair, not its boiled down to comparing how attractive the females were with Clinton and Trump.

At last a good point… And Hillary lost because the Russians posted an ad of her boxing Jesus…

This ad will hack all dem brains… It’s that devious… Damn you Putin.!